• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op booked 2nd October!!!

Well guys today is my last day being unbanded I've been on my pre op diet a week tomorrow :) lost nearly a stone on my slim fast :)

Send me you luck xxx

Good luck Gemma & well done ?

Will be leaving at 4am tomorrow too get there tomorrow!!!

My goal will be center parcs in December to feel better in my swimming cossie :/

Thanks guys can't wait too be one of you ????

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope all goes very well.

Come on Gemma nearly there :) just wanted to welcome you to banded life (tomorrow) you've done fab on your pre op, certainly helps to get the old head in the right place :) have dusted and polished the bench ready for your arrival :) x x x x x all the best and welcome to a fantastic friendly site

Good luck for tomorrow Gemma not that you will need it :) keep us updated on how you get on. Mr Richardson will take good care of you xx I and 2 and a half weeks banded now and have lost 10lbs since it went in xxx see you on the other side xxxxx

Thanks everyone I do love this site and hope to become close friends with you all :)
It's lovely to have all the good lucks as the only people who know are my mum who's coming with and my partner...
Have too say my heart is going so fast at the tought of tomorrow I will be leavening at 4am tomorrow yayyyy lol

Xxxxxxx

good luck my lovely and im right behind you x tuesday for me and please keep us posted when your up to it and i personally would love to have the detail to help me

xx

Girls it's only natural to be scared. I found my op easier than I could ever have imagined. We all came through ok...you will too Xxxxxxx

Sitting here waiting guys stockings on paper knickers lol which I've had to rip too fit not very giving but had a laugh putting them on

Xxxxxx

Sitting here waiting guys stockings on paper knickers lol which I've had to rip too fit not very giving but had a laugh putting them on Xxxxxx

Ha. I am still trying to forget those attractive knickers. Not so flattering.

Good luck.

wtg hunni congrats and welcome to banded life x x x xx

Thank you so much ? over the moon the nurses here are lovely had horrendous pain in my left shoulder for a while but has now eased mum bought a stick on head pad which has worked lovely and sipping peppermint tea :)

IM ON THE BANDERS BENCH BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Thank you so much ? over the moon the nurses here are lovely had horrendous pain in my left shoulder for a while but has now eased mum bought a stick on head pad which has worked lovely and sipping peppermint tea :) IM ON THE BANDERS BENCH BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Woohoo easy peasy! Congrats Gemma. Keep us updated on your journey x

Back