• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op booked 2nd October!!

Gemma_moola

Hi guys

I had my appointment today at THG in Cambridge my mum and dad came with me whilst other half looked after my two bubas, I see Mr Martin Richardson. Whilst sitting behind my ipad screen I'm not afraid I've been battling the horrid depression for nearly two years now and I could feel it creeping up on me again where I wasn't wanting to get out of bed and enjoy life, I struggle walking out the door and being with family it's got too the point where I won't open the door to people or talking to people as I feel like I'm being judged constantly i get extremely anxious all due to my weight...... Anyway I've kind of gone away from what I'm trying to say... My wonderful mum booked my appointment for my op which is on the 2nd October if anyone out there is at the same stage or a little in front I'd love to hear how your first week went and what I'm to expect

Sorry for the waffling first post never done this before

Gemma xx

Hi

My op is booked for 1st October in Taunton I'm having a gastric band.

I'm currently on day 8 of my liver shrinking diet and cannot wait for a new healthier me!!!

Best of luck x

Hi hunni I'm almost 10 months post bypass and almost 10st down, I too had Mr Richardson via THG but in Solihull, I just wanted to wish you all the best :)

I would be to that's amazing can't wait too see where I am when i reach your time that you've been in yours :)

Well done you ???

Hi Gemma
Good luck with your op, Mr Richardson done my bypass in May via THG at Solihull parkway. Your in good hands x

Wishing you all the very best from a fellow sufferer of depression anxiety etc ...... i was exactly the same hunni, so completely understand.................. going to the hospital on the day of my op was a huge step as like you i never leave home alone............ 7 months down the line (i had a band too) i;m feeling much better in myself although i've not shaken it completely, but am in a far better place these days :) I have lost 6 1/2 stone including my pre op diet...........its hard going but if your determined to work hard you will get great results :) Huge hugs and all the luck x x x x

Wishing you all the very best from a fellow sufferer of depression anxiety etc ...... i was exactly the same hunni, so completely understand.................. going to the hospital on the day of my op was a huge step as like you i never leave home alone............ 7 months down the line (i had a band too) i;m feeling much better in myself although i've not shaken it completely, but am in a far better place these days :) I have lost 6 1/2 stone including my pre op diet...........its hard going but if your determined to work hard you will get great results :) Huge hugs and all the luck x x x x

Wow that's an amazing loss I hope I do as well as you crystal, I'm lucky my best friend (mum) is coming with me. Can I ask how your finding it hard at times as I know everyone is different xx

Back