• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Opposite sex attention

Karlos
Your doing well for someone born in 1937. And you have to much hair ;)

Haha 1937!!! that would make me nearly as old as my underpants

I am somewhat amazed that I've never gone the totally bald as a coot model as my hair has been really thin since I was 14, though the chemo is doing its best to get me the full bowling ball look my wisps are hanging in there LOL :D:D:D

Haha 1937!!! that would make me nearly as old as my underpants

I am somewhat amazed that I've never gone the totally bald as a coot model as my hair has been really thin since I was 14, though the chemo is doing its best to get me the full bowling ball look my wisps are hanging in there LOL :D:D:D

Never mind Karl you will always be a handsome Adonis.

Was just thinking the same thing. Where's karlos and twink etc

Helllloooooo everyone :D Here I am, Happy :D Still around, just not so loud :D Being a normal weight seems to have expanded my life beyond all reason, lol. I drop in from time to time & this is a good week for me :)
Glad you are all fit & fanciable ... had to laugh at Gary thinking he may be a MILF :p Gawd, the mind boggles :D
And Caren :p I know you don't stop at flirting anymore ;) lucky girl :D
love to you all :) xx

Oh I can do so many tricks, not mastered the disappearing trick yet though, which is such a shame ;)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Oh that's too easy, lots disappear from here for ages but they always come back when their ego needs a massage mate

Helllloooooo everyone :D Here I am, Happy :D Still around, just not so loud :D Being a normal weight seems to have expanded my life beyond all reason, lol. I drop in from time to time & this is a good week for me :)
Glad you are all fit & fanciable ... had to laugh at Gary thinking he may be a MILF :p Gawd, the mind boggles :D

Er now I'm being called filth, not sure if I like it or not lol

Never mind Karl you will always be a handsome Adonis.

What a pity it's after five, I cant make you an emergency appointment at Specsavers until tomorrow morning, but keep your diary free in case they can get you in real quick LOL :D:D

Hey Twink is in da house (See even though I was born in 1937 I'm still hip with the kids LOL :D:D

What a pity it's after five, I cant make you an emergency appointment at Specsavers until tomorrow morning, but keep your diary free in case they can get you in real quick LOL :D:D

Keep kidding yourself sunshine. I've seen all the ladies flirting with you. I think it's the whole bad boy thing :)

This is true, how long was you away for?

Apart from my enforced sabbatical and the time I was dying in hospital for a few weeks I don't think I've ever left here, I got all the needy ego stuff out of the way years ago and rather than just turn up every now and again to post pictures for an ego boost I like to stick around and offer advice to those who need it mate ;)

Twink. Your looking fab hunny.
It's all too easy not to come on when you don't need as much support. But there's some canny crack sometimes. Plus I remember how lonely I felt going threw the whole process so iam going to make a effort to be around.

Apart from my enforced sabbatical and the time I was dying in hospital for a few weeks I don't think I've ever left here, I got all the needy ego stuff out of the way years ago and rather than just turn up every now and again to post pictures for an ego boost I like to stick around and offer advice to those who need it mate ;)

I will make sure the queen don't forget you on the honours list. I will send an email now. :)

If you were born in 1937, it would be your actual hip you would need to worry about, sugar :D x

That's so true and you can hear them clicking from 100 yards away, and don't get me started on my dodgy knees :D

I've missed you xxx

I will make sure the queen don't forget you on the honours list. I will send an email now. :)

How very kind of you, and such kind words from such a valuable contributor to the forum makes me feel so warm and proud inside. I think I'm tearing up here

Back