• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Opposite sex attention

And there was me modelling myself on you, stop putting yourself down Karl ;)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Haha I never put myself down Pal there are far too many people out there who are happy to help me with that. Anyway from your profile pictures I thought you favoured the Uncle Fester look whereas I go for the Bobby Charlton keep what you got just spread it around model :D:D

Haha I never put myself down Pal there are far too many people out there who are happy to help me with that. Anyway from your profile pictures I thought you favoured the Uncle Fester look whereas I go for the Bobby Charlton keep what you got just spread it around model :D:D

I see the likeness for Bobby Charlton, you have the same amount of wrinkles !

Karlos
Your doing well for someone born in 1937. And you have to much hair ;)

I see the likeness for Bobby Charlton, you have the same amount of wrinkles !

Very true, especially these days :D Can you do the Uncle Fester trick with the light bulb or is it just the look you go for

Back