• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

P28

joujou

So my friend who is training hard to compete in fitness and physique competition mentioned she's found a protein bread its simply called p28 (google it) I haven't got hold of any yet however as soon as i do I'll let you all know!!!

Paula it certainly is available in the UK and yes maybe a little high in price at £4 for a large loaf from muscle foods, 30grms of protein for 2 slices. I will have it for special occasions as I don't really want to get into eating bread all the time. It was mearly a little bit of info for everyone! but hey you crack on with your "wharburtons"

Paula it certainly is available in the UK and yes maybe a little high in price at £4 for a large loaf from muscle foods, 30grms of protein for 2 slices. I will have it for special occasions as I don't really want to get into eating bread all the time. It was mearly a little bit of info for everyone! but hey you crack on with your "wharburtons"

Bit grumpy this morning?

Bankers? ;) lol

Banders - some banders are told to avoid bread yes, some providers "ban" it completely. Some are are allowed to eat it but it will depend on personal tolerance. It varies according to restriction.

Although I now have 10mls in my band, I can quite easily still eat bread, but then thats because I have such limited restriction I simply choose not to eat it as I do not do carbs.

For some people it blocks yes and some providers out right ban it.

Bankers? ;) lol

Banders - some banders are told to avoid bread yes, some providers "ban" it completely. Some are are allowed to eat it but it will depend on personal tolerance. It varies according to restriction.

Although I now have 10mls in my band, I can quite easily still eat bread, but then thats because I have such limited restriction I simply choose not to eat it as I do not do carbs.

For some people it blocks yes and some providers out right ban it.

Thanks for explaining that for me Kat. I don't know a lot about gastric banding, so i like to learn. I remember talking to someone prior to my surgery who had a band and would eat bread because she loved it, even though it got stuck and made her ill. Needless to say she wasn't very successful. Do banders have to have a high protein diet aswell? Or is it something you personally choose to do?

Back