• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

Sounds like a lot has been full on for you xxx

Really hope you can a moment of quiet reflective time.

All my love, best wishes and luck are sent to you xxx

Not nerves as such , more stress as running round to get stuff done & kids just sitting there , then wondering why I snap lol

Thanks Sophie , just sitting on my bad in quiet now .

pandora said:
Thanks Sophie , just sitting on my bad in quiet now .

Good :) Just what you need. After all the unsettled stuff, tomorrow will be the calm :) xxx

I will do all the little bits in the morning , then stand in the shower & let calm flow over me .... I hope xx

Best wishes for tomorrow, Pandora !!!

Good luck for tomorrow, Cheryl darlin ... at least keeping busy leaves you no time to fret ... will be thinking of you tomorrow afternoon, hope they don't keep you hanging about too long :rolleyes: xxx

pandora said:
I will do all the little bits in the morning , then stand in the shower & let calm flow over me .... I hope xx

Yeah, visualise the shower washing away any parts the need to go of the old you and preparing yourself for a fresh start. Taking the awesome majority of the person you are with it :) xxx

Good luck for 2moz Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Cheryl
Havent been posting much but ''lurking'' though I have kept up to date on your diary :)
Good luck for tomorrow hun, thinking of you.
Sending positive calm vibes - and will catch up with you 'post-op' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope all's calm now once school run done at least last night distracted you even if it wasn't what you needed at the time.
Take it easy & big hug for you deep breath & enjoy the ride to a new slimmer you.

Good luck Cheryl!!! So excited for you :) will be thinking of you all day xxx

Well the mayhem continued ! I ran out of petrol after dropping the girls off , consequently missing my last slugs of water , my mouth is so dry
Off for shower now , being collected in an hour
See you all the other side xx

Will be thinking of you today hun xxxxxxxxxxx
See you tomorrow.

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck Pandora, see you on the losing side x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back