• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

pandora said:
Yes I'm quite organised , just need to make sure the girls are too . I have to be organised at work , but at home things ate more casual . I have a habit of racing around at the last minute tho , I mean I have had weeks notice , yet still a fair bit of housework to do !

I am often very much the same as you lol

11lb is brilliant hun xxxxxxxxxx

so , day 13 , 13.4lbs down !
is been my last day off today & i have been doing the last house work .
pretty much sorted now .
this time in 3 days it will be done , yayyyy !

pandora said:
so , day 13 , 13.4lbs down !
is been my last day off today & i have been doing the last house work .
pretty much sorted now .
this time in 3 days it will be done , yayyyy !

Exciting!!! And well done!!! :D

Well dun hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 14 , down by 14.5lbs
Been sent home from work as keep coming over lightheaded & faint :(

That happened to me too. You're almost there sweetie! Great job on the weight loss! And this is only the beginning! There's a spot with your name on it on the bench my friend! I'm so excited for you!

Nearly there now Hun :) well dun on the weight loss uve dun fantastic :) hope the dizziness passes soon maybe as it not eating much wiv the preop have a rest uve earned it :) xxx

i went to bed for a couple of hours , feel ok now , thanks xx

pandora said:
i went to bed for a couple of hours , feel ok now , thanks xx

Glad you have recovered a bit chick :)

Thanks Sophie , back to work tomorrow for my last shift , then mayhem from there on lol x

pandora said:
Thanks Sophie , back to work tomorrow for my last shift , then mayhem from there on lol x

So near now! How is your mind coping with it? X

My mind isn't on the op , more trying to get the kids to sort themselves , they are packing as I type !!!!
Eldest still wants to go to her club tom eve , so my mum will have to pick her up as I plan on a nice bubble bath . Now she says she might go to her friends after school then on to club , thought shed want to spend time with me :(
Sorted out my new will this eve too , just being practical , I don't want ex getting my share , which is what current one says

Glad u had a rest n feel better ;-) xx

well today has been far from a relaxed peaceful pre op day !
work went ok , but when i came home , aggghhhh !
i got a call from the hospital saying i was a way down on the list , so i could come in at 11am rather than 7.15 , well that upset me & it carried on . kids arguing , me flooding the kitchen , really could have done without it all !
anyway i have had a nice soak , it now means the kids are still here with me & i will drop them to school in the morning , then their stuff & dog to mums , back here for a shower & hair wash before dad picks me up at about 10.30 .
oh well , i have a pile of washing up to do , plus wash the towels i used mopping up in the kitchen , another job i could do with out , but life is sent to try us

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow Cheryl.

Back