• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

pandora

finding my way again !
In just over 2 hours I will be meeting Mr Byrom , my consultant so I thoughts its as good a time as any to start a pre op diary
Just off to shower & get ready :)

flowerofshona

See you at 3 hun xxxxxxxxxx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
woohoo good luck :) xxx

pandora

finding my way again !
Haha just realised the title should say the man who can .......& he did , say yes that is :D
Firstly I met with the dietician who was pleasant enough . I had heard stories of her trying to put people off , but there was none of that . She asked how much I knew & did I have a leaning towards any particular procedure , I said the bypass , explained my reasons & she talked me through it ( though I pretty much knew it all any way) we talked about diet & nutrition , I asked a couple of questions & then she went to get the consultant.
Very nice polite man , introduced himself , knew where I worked , little joke made. The he said , well you seem to be well read so well just cut to where you ask me any questions , by this time o only had a few to ask . That dispensed with we talked waiting times , what fitted in with me & he said it was in the trusts best interest to get me fit ASAP .
Then I said bye to Dawn & went to have my bloods & pre assessment stuff done .
Now I wait for an appointment to see anaethatist , but most importantly ......

I'm on the waiting list !!!!!!

flowerofshona

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo it was the best news ever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roll on your date now.

Tray3004

Great news Hun well dun n hope u don't have to wait to long ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

pandora

finding my way again !
Thanks girls , think we are ( hopefully ) looking at April .

pandora

finding my way again !
Just for my future reference
Height 163 m
Weight 21 st
BMI 50.7

pandora

finding my way again !
Now the reality is kicking in my head has been all over the place today
Is this really happening to me ?
Am I doing the right thing ?
How am I going to cope after ?
All the changes I have to make
You know the thing .... I know I have to do it , that I want a healthier life but its still whirling about in my head .
I hope it will pass as reality sinks in

pandora

finding my way again !
Been to have my hair done today , touch up the colour & a quick trim . Thought I would have a few red streaks put in to be festive ( am very blonde ) but cos of the black its more a pale copper than the bright red I wanted :( oh well looks nice enough , was hoping it would perk me up a bit but it hasn't

flowerofshona

Aww thats a pitty hun! The offer is there if you fancy a morning at the market, my turn for coffee :) can come for lunch after if you fancy will make you laugh promise :) xxxx

wannabeminime

Now the reality is kicking in my head has been all over the place today
Is this really happening to me ?
Am I doing the right thing ?
How am I going to cope after ?
All the changes I have to make
You know the thing .... I know I have to do it , that I want a healthier life but its still whirling about in my head .
I hope it will pass as reality sinks in

Thats exactly how i feel now!! Research, research, research, that's what i say! I want to know EVERYTHING so i can truely make an informed decision :) Good and bad!! x

wannabeminime

Been to have my hair done today , touch up the colour & a quick trim . Thought I would have a few red streaks put in to be festive ( am very blonde ) but cos of the black its more a pale copper than the bright red I wanted :( oh well looks nice enough , was hoping it would perk me up a bit but it hasn't

I bet your hair looks lovely :)

pandora

finding my way again !
flowerofshona said:
Aww thats a pitty hun! The offer is there if you fancy a morning at the market, my turn for coffee :) can come for lunch after if you fancy will make you laugh promise :) xxxx

Thanks hunni but they have just phoned to see if I can do an extra shift tomorrow & I have said yes .... maybe in the new year xx