• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PETS AND THERE NAMES...

I have 3 bearded collies called Willow 10 y Neo 10y and Paddie 7y and an old mutt called Lilly 16y . I also have 8 cats called Hollie,queenie,pudding,Muddy,Pumpkin,Rudie,Snowbell and Ernie.
We also have 14 chickens,Rosie,Tilly,Daisy,mags,Poppy,Teddy-bear,Marjorie,Maureen,sweet,sour,poppet,Sweetpea, Winnie and Dotty..

I have two Hungarian Vizslas ... one, Iggy, is 6.5 years old and is the father to the other, Cayzer, 17 weeks old.

Also have a 12 year old cat that keeps bringing in rabbits, mice, sparrows etc., which means Cayzer is having plenty of training on fur and feather!!!!! :)

xx

We did have a beautiful King Charles Cavalier called Oliver but we lost him in March as he had heart problems for most of his ten years ... still miss him very much :cry:

I have a west called Molly she is so cute my last 2 dogs were yorkies one called peepa and one called cheeko I lost them last year and still miss them terribly

TwinkleTwinkle said:
We did have a beautiful King Charles Cavalier called Oliver but we lost him in March as he had heart problems for most of his ten years ... still miss him very much :cry:

It will get better with time you have got to think of the good things he gave to you and all the good times you gave to him i know how hard it is I lost my two little dogs not long after each other I had them for 12 yrs so I do send you my sympathy I hope you will feel better soon

We have a beautiful greyhound called Jazzie.......we had 3 but lost Kracka earlier this year and Kandee in Feb last year,miss them so much - bless em

I have a black and white imperial shih tzu named Carly. I love her!

Meet my gorgeous boy Ricky.. he's 13 now and we love him to bits. These were taken in the garden today.

Ricky%25252021082011.jpg

Ricky2%25252021082011.jpg

lilmissairhead said:
awwww, Blueeyes he's gorgeous!

Thanks hun. He's the cutest and very affectionate. Brightens every day for us :)

Back