• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PMT/PMS

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
To follow a thread started by salski has anyone started to get PMT/PMS

My hubby knows when I'm due on before I do :D

I used to get PMT/PMS before I piled on the weight but when put weight on it wasn't so bad. Now its back with vengance even the cats have learnt to duck and run :bolt: :rolleyes:

:flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad:

My PMT is pretty bad at times to the point of feeling suicidal.

Try eating low-carb a week before you're due (when I was on Atkins and Cambridge my PMT dramatically decreased)?

I get headaches, sore tits, constipation, raging depression, anxiety, lethargy and spots.

I also find exercise really helps alleviate it too as my symptoms haven't been so bad the last two months.

I've not lost any weight yet though so may change ???

HTHs

CC

About 3 days before I'm due I turn into some kind of monster. Hubby dreads coming home from work and says now that he can tell just from the way I answer the phone when he calls to say he's on his way home that's it "that time again". Never used to be an issue but on a good note now i am as regular as clockwork whereas pre op I had no regular cycle at all.

coz im havin a bypass in 2 weeks i got a coil fitted hhhmmm, im still a mad cow i am, i thought that shiyt would stop hmmm ?

NO CHANGE HERE YET !

Back