• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

food stuck update

dehydration will creep up on you very quickly, the longer its left the worse you will feel, i was that badly dehydrated that i had lost all the fluid from my muscles and become very exhausted and dilusional, please dont leave it to long.

liz x

Hi everyone yes i am still here. I am taking small sips of water at the moment as often as i can. Tried again this afternoon to talk to anna and the dietician but no joy had to leave messages on there answer phones but still no joy. I am not in pain just discomfort haven't tried a hot drink yet might try in a minute. Thanks for all your posts i will give it untill tomorrow afternoon if still no joy will go to a@e. Lots of hugs to everyone Janey:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi Janey

I had a bowel infection just after I came out from my bypass. I couldn't get hold of Anna or Gorgina so I rang the ward, they said that I should get up to A&E at Walsall where they could asses me and treat me by one of the team if necessary.
Just a thought they may be able to help you with some advice so you don't have to suffer another night like this.

Other than this can you see your GP or call them out at all???

Hope this helps you.........xxx

okay have tried a hot drink no joy going to throw up. Have decided to plonk myself on the walsall a@e doorstep in the morning and demand somebody puts their hand down and disloges this obstruction am getting annoyed with it now. Will update you all tomorrow hugs and thanks Janey :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Oh Janey - sorry you still have your lodger still in your pouch. You should go to A&E now really the quicker it is dealt with the quicker your recovery - i hope to hear you back on the mend soon. Take care sending hugs with fairy dust to aid your recovery x

janey did you go to a&e ?

bumping to see if there is any news?

bumpybumpy

How are you Janey? We are all worried about you x

Janey are you there??? we need you to touch down to base camp and keep us updated - hope your ok x

:sigh: im rather worried now red, i hope she ok, im presuming she may even be in hospital, if she is then its best place for her to get it sorted out.

bumping again....i have looked through all of Janeys posts to see if she has a facebook and cant find anything cant think of any other way to contact her:cry:

Very very good idea Red xxx

Back