• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

food stuck update

she was online a day ago... according to her profile...

"General Information
  • Last Activity: 1 Day Ago
  • Referrals: 0 "
.x.

You can email members through minis. click on their name and it should come up as an option.

thats true any message sent on mini's instantly sends an email to the recipiants registered email address informing them. But if she is in hospital she will still not be able to access mini's. I can access facebook on my mobile but not here

I Pm'd her this morning and again this afternoon and no reply....she seesm to have not enabled the thingy where you can email her directly....hmmmmm

:( i guess its just a matter of waiting till she logs back on.

yep I guess so....sending lots of healing thoughts her way :(

Ta Red xx

Thanks Red xx

It's been a long time not to hear from Janey - maybe no news is good news and they are sorting her out x

HELLO I AM BACK

Well before i go off into a long drawn out post explaining where i have been and what has happened, i would just like to send huge hugs and millions of thanks to everyone your concern and well wishes has touched me very much and i would like to say you are all such wonderful minis.

Right update. Took myself off to A&E at walsall on Wednesday morning and i must say i cannot fault them in any way on that day. They sent me off to exray, had 4 doctors assesing me and within the space of 20 mins had gotten me ready to an enderscopy thingymebob(don't know the name).

Basically they suspected a narrowing of one of the entrances into the stomach the one at the top.

They wheeled me off heavally sedated and whacked the camera down the opening was narrow and by pushing the camera through the opening was stretched to the size it should be. In extreme cases they insert a ballon and blow it up to stretch the opening.

They kept me in hospital until today wired up to a drip to re hydrate me and i am now back to liquids only, but thankfully am now back home. Stomach is a little saw hence back to liquids.

Now just a note to any newbies reading this and any new bypassers. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY this does not happen to everyone, and if it does it is easly fixed

If any body wants to ask any questions to alleviate any fears just ask away. Lots of hugs and kisses janey:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126:

Back