• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

food stuck update

Thanks for the update Janey. Glad you are OK hun xxx

Glad you're ok, out of all the bypassers I know you're only the second to have had to undergo this procedure which shows how rare a complication it is :)

welcome back janey, im glad your ok and back with us, we have all been worried about you, at least its been sorted out now.

liz x

Glad you are ok Janey and that the problem was sorted relatively easily at the hospital. x

:553:WELCOME BACK Janey - we did miss you but glad to hear everything has been sorted. Just take care of yourself and you will soon be as good as new. Sending hugs with fairy dust for a speedy return to full health:flowers:

Glad your back and the problem has been resolved

Janey so so relieved you are back home and recovering and that they have managed to stretch the opening via the endoscopy procedure, great news.
I expect you will be sore you were sick so much however you can put that behind you now and get on with getting back your strength
We were all so worried but all is now well, welcome back

Jay xx

So pleased your home and safe and on the mend take lots of care of yourself babe xxxx

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DHi everyone thanks again for all your messages you are all truly lovelly minis and i love you all. I am feeling alot better today but boy am i hungry as i have to stay on liquids until i speak to the dietician on monday i am drooling after my husbands chicken dinner as i type this. What i would give for a bit of liquidised mash. Anyway the funnel syndrome has now gone(this was the sensation i had started to get everytime i ate and drank anything like somebody had tipped to much into my throat and it was going glug glug into my stomach) now i feel it hit the bottom lol. Good luck to anybody that has had or is going to have wls surgery over the last and upcoming days and you will see me pop up from time to time. luv you all janey

Nice to hear your feeling much better Janey - it won't be long now and you'll be on your sloppies etc. Just take care x

Back