• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op review????

ktstar

So I had my band fitted on Sunday with THG and received an email from them today asking me to attend a review appointment tomorrow! Very short notice. Did anyone else have a post op review so soon after???

Im witha different provider so can't help with THG, but we had a telephone call 4 days post op and then a review appointment at 2 weeks if we needed it. I didn't need one of those so didn't have one, wasn't worth making the 2 hour round trip for a quick check up - saw them at my 5 week post op fill.

I'm still not feeling hungry but managing to drink small amounts, pain/discomfort is starting to subside today so I'm starting to feel more like myself. Thank you for asking.
The email doesn't say phone call :0( it has a date, time and under location it says London clinic, which is where I went for my consultation. It is a 3 hour round trip for me on the tube and as the appointment is for 9:10 that would mean me travelling during rush hour :0(

Maybe give them a call in the morning to explain the difficulty you'd have getting there. It'd be pretty horrible doing that journey at your stage of recovery and they shouldn't be giving such little notice when you've paid for this service! I expect they can review you over the phone and arrange a face-to-face appointment for a later date. Good luck! x

I have emailed them and asked them to call but my partner totally agrees with you and has told me that he will not be happy if I attend tomorrow as he is back at work tomorrow so would not be able to come with me, I will call them tomorrow if I have not heard anything. Thanks for your help x

Hope that you got this sorted - a little more notice at least would have been a start, but perhaps they aren't aware of what the journey would be like for you.

I gave Dolan park a call this morning and they said it will be a phone call. Just had my phone call and all she asked was that if i'm feeling ok and double checking that I'm taking my vitamins. Very quick call less than 2mins on the phone. X

Glad you got it sorted :)

Back