• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouring my heart out tonight!

Thank you sweetheart I was having doubts about having it but not anymore I think it was just one of those days lol ive lost 3.5 stone so far but know I need the op to get rid of the rest,

Wow your doing fantastic honey well done you xxxxxxxxxxx

Tonibones10 said:
Thank you sweetheart I was having doubts about having it but not anymore I think it was just one of those days lol ive lost 3.5 stone so far but know I need the op to get rid of the rest,

Wow your doing fantastic honey well done you xxxxxxxxxxx

I had doubts to it's only natural hun, I'm glad ur feeling better now. U have done fab losing 3.5 on ur own that's great!! How long will u have to wait for ur date now? Xxx

Its been almost 2 weeks since I went on the waiting list and I was told id have the op in the next 2 months so not long hopefully :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Im playing the waiting game again lol when all your tests are done and your on the waiting list everyday feels like a week lol, been on the list for 2 weeks now so I should hopefully with any luck hear something in the 2 weeks wow I cant believe I had come so far on my journey ... Omggggggggggggg I will be with all you other losers verrrryy soon .... Eeeekkkkkkkkkk xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope your datr for surgery comes soon . I actually enjoy weighing myself now after years of avoiding the scales. Good luck Wendy

wendy1963 said:
I hope your datr for surgery comes soon . I actually enjoy weighing myself now after years of avoiding the scales. Good luck Wendy

Thank you im enjoying being weighed at the mo because im already loosing weight so I really cant wait for after my op, :) I hope your well xxxx

What an amazing journey you have been on Toni, I bet you cant wait for the new part of your life to start!!!
I look forward to keeping up with your weight loss post op - Keep up the already amazing work you have done on your own!!! xx

Wow I cant remember writing this but so so much has happened since that, ive left my husband, dropped 11 and a half stone, got a fantastic fiance etc im so so happy and cant believe how far ive come :) xxxxx

Wow what a turn around! Good for you and super well done for taking control of your life. Did you get the surgery? I love seeing people come through the other side, thanks for sharing it gives people hope :) xx

Wow what a turn around! Good for you and super well done for taking control of your life. Did you get the surgery? I love seeing people come through the other side, thanks for sharing it gives people hope :) xx

Hello yeah I had my bypass a year ago in october, thank you so much thats lovely :) xxxxxx

Wow just read through, amazing weight loss and what a difference a year can make.

Back