• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preston Meet

I am Linda, I am sure after 5 mins we will all know each other. Just introduce yourself with your screen name and back it up with your real name....xx

I think we should all wear name badges:8855::8855::8855:eek:nly joking, i'm Sally :p:pbut Grom I will still call you grom cos I love it:8855::8855::8855:

You'll know me, I am the one with the American accent!!!

You'll know me i'm fat:8855::8855::8855:

LOL - that could be any one of us!!!!

I was thinking of sticky labels like when on a training course lol...:8855:
Linda - this is just not fair. You ladies have your own guise what chance do I have lol Possibly the only fella, what a give away and I'm murder remembering names at the best of times!!
Anyway to keep up with the thread I'm Andy.

Maybe we need to wear badges!! Is anyone eating??

:party0016:

Maybe we need to wear badges!! Is anyone eating??

:party0016:
Grom - I'm with you........ we should wear badges I'm Cleggy and I'm proud to be a looser lol.
Anyway thought we were just drinking water!

Grom - I'm with you........ we should wear badges I'm Cleggy and I'm proud to be a looser lol.

We can't take up all that valuable space and not eat or drink anything!! We could have teas/coffees and some of us must be able to eat!!

Yea i'll be drinking coffee or coke, not sure about eating though, i'll be too busy gabbing:8855::8855:

Linda - this is just not fair. You ladies have your own guise what chance do I have lol Possibly the only fella, what a give away and I'm murder remembering names at the best of times!!
Anyway to keep up with the thread I'm Andy.

Hi Andy dont worry Lisa's male friend will be there as well you are not the only male....not long to go now...xx

We can't take up all that valuable space and not eat or drink anything!! We could have teas/coffees and some of us must be able to eat!!

I wont be eating but will be drinking lots of tea!...dont worry about names I am sure it will be fine...xx

I'll make them for me n you shall I ??!!

anyone else for badges? I will get my crayons out!!!

Well Andy, my friend is also called Andy so thats easy for us ladies to remember.

I'll have a roast dinner please and I'm just gonna sit and sniff it for the hell of it!!!

Back