• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Karen's diary - got my date!

Karen_Ponte

Morning all - I'm having my band done on 28 Jan with WLS.

Pre op diet starts tomorrow! I weighed in yesterday at 13st 13 - the heaviest I've ever been apart from when I was pregnant. I'm aiming for 10 stones and a size 10!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

woohoo fantastic news Karen :) good luck honey xxx

Karen_Ponte said:
Morning all - I'm having my band done on 28 Jan with WLS.

Pre op diet starts tomorrow! I weighed in yesterday at 13st 13 - the heaviest I've ever been apart from when I was pregnant. I'm aiming for 10 stones and a size 10!

Good luck :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

good luck for the 28th

Good luck Hun ;)

Wishing u all the best xx

Good luck here us too a speedy recovery xxx

good luck hope u have a speedy recovery xx

Bugger! Date has been put back to 5 Feb as they were fully booked on 28 Jan even tho they told me that date when I had the consultation! Gutted :-(

Aw so sorry bout that Hun :( it will soon be the 5th chin up x

use that time to be even more prepared! It will help your recovery, read some of the diaries so you know what to expect on the day and recovery etc...
It will soon be here and good luck and any question just shout! xxx :)

It's my op tomorrow. I've got to check in at 2pm tomorrow afternoon and my op is early evening. I stop 'eating' at 5 today and drink water until 12 noon tomorrow.

I've just been and bought a granny nightie and dressing gown for the hospital - I usually wear pyjamas and didn't have a nightie. I also bought my last pair of size 18 knickers :) My next pair will be a size 12!

First day of the rest of my life starts tomorrow. I'm absolutely crapping myself!

Good luck. It ll be soon all over. I am shining the looser bench for all our new banders

I think the thing I'm most scared of is the pain. Is it bad? I am such a wimp and because I have a 6 and 2 year old to deal with every day I'm just thinking that it'll take me longer to recover. Someone tell me I'm wrong!

Everyone is different I had one of the easiest recovery. But was very tired the first three days so hope you ll have help looking after your two little ones. Lots of windeze pepermint tea and move about little and often. Hth xx

I'm in the cab and I'm soooo nervous!! I keep thinking about the pain and to top it all, I got my period this morning - a week early! How inconvenient!!! I hope it doesn't affect things.

Can you banders actually 'feel' it inside you all the time? Sorry for all the last minute questions!

Back