• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

My scales are not budging too this week lol, and I think the tiredness has kicked in for the past week as I'm shattered. Might make an appointment with nurse for blood check, even though at my bariatric check that nurse said 6 months to get bloods check I think I need to now as can't go on feeling this shattered. When were you's told to get your levels checked? X

6 month aswel...im always tired but I've had a horrible sleeping pattern for yrs now so its prob more due to that than anything to do with op? Xx

6 months too hun.
I feel the last few weeks like I've been hitting a brick wall every day. I'm off work last week & this week with stress (family & work stuff) and I really can't force myself into my usual routine so exercise and diet are suffering. Saying that myfitnesspal still says I'm exercising too much & not eating enough.
Weigh in today was 1/2 lb off which takes my total to 4 1/2 stone so I can't complain. It just seems crackers that the week I lost 1/2 lb I lose a dress size.
Maybe we're all just hitting the inevitable low after the high we've been on recently.
xx

I lost 1lb this week and am now 12.2 :) it seems to be dragging to get to the 11s lol. Think I will get my bloods checked as I'm waking up tiered and feel as if I have got no energy. Good luck everyone for the next week x

Hi girls I had my dietician appt today Nd she was lovely she went through my eating pattern ad agreed that bypass was the way forward, I have lost another 4.5 kg since the nurses appt in feb so I'm hoping I'm nearly there fingers xed (just hoping I can get my appt for mr woodcock brought forward now) but if not hope it flies till the 31st may x

Hello ladies. I've stayed the same this week but hey ho. I can feel a difference in my clothes so assume it's all of the gym work.
I have started having skin problems now though and I'm in agony with blisters and sores where my skin is rubbing. Has this started for you yet?
xx

I lost 1lb taking me to 12.1 I have started getting boils and an itchy armpit lol but no rubbing of skin yet, my skin is starting to get bad on my stomach but I'm fine with that as long as I don't get sores. Louise do you think it might have something to do with the gym as I have done no exercise and don't get sores. Could you invest in some underwear or shorts to help with rubbing and sweating at gym, it might just help a little. Do you find any creams that help ? X

I'm already wearing proper Nike core exercise stuff hun. I think it's because the shorts push the skin down and when I'm exercising it's rubbing. I've got boils too on my face and neck which aren't pretty.
I've tried Sudocrem which the nurse suggested but it's not helping. I think I'm going to have to see the doc with there being actual blisters. Yuck lol.
Aren't we attractive!!!
Well done on the 1lb loss hun. Almost the 11s now!!
xx

Hi ladiesssss....I've been on a lil short break with hubby and ate loads of crap eating out lol so stayed the same this week...agen!!! Those last few to get me in the 13's just don't wana shift lol happens everytime lol....on the plus side I've lost anutha dress size so summit stil happening lol...my skin is ok now but i did have problems with dry skin shortly after op but since I've been using garner bb cream its never looked better...with added hint of colour to it aswel so dnt need make up as that seemed to dry my face up a canny bit....Charlie....ur getting so close now! Yeeee haaaa! Ul soon be done!!! Xxxx

Hi wencho I really do hope so I'm having a bit ov a melt down at the mo panicking incase I put on or havnt lost enough making myself feel quite ill I just wish i knew I'm all ov a sudden really worried incase I get a no from mr woodcock :-( well done on going down another dress size thou Nd hope u enjoyed yr little break x

Ahhh we've all felt that way...i did right up until he sed yes! Uve just got to stay focused on what u want and do all u can to get it then he can't refuse!!! Keep up what ya doin cos ya doin fab!!! Xx

suzie290304 said:
I lost 1lb taking me to 12.1 I have started getting boils and an itchy armpit lol but no rubbing of skin yet, my skin is starting to get bad on my stomach but I'm fine with that as long as I don't get sores. Louise do you think it might have something to do with the gym as I have done no exercise and don't get sores. Could you invest in some underwear or shorts to help with rubbing and sweating at gym, it might just help a little. Do you find any creams that help ? X

Sounds crazy but use deodorant it works under roles and just pants lines for sensitive skin.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Hi everyone lost 1lb this week taking me to 12 exactly lol good luck Charlie with your appointment and date for op :) had a crap few weeks personally but things can only get better, from cervical biopsys to someone crashed into my car, to having a mam at my door saying my child wasn't being very nice to her's. Went to school and luckily the teacher new what incident it was and reassured me it was both sides giving as good as each other. Just my child didn't come home and whinge lol so hopefully things will start to look up lol hope everyone has had a good week x

Well Done Suzie :) and wot a nightmare of a time you have had recentley hope things start to look up asap,
I have managed to get my appointment changed to tomorrow to see Mr Woodcock i am so nervous i feel sick i am hoping to be celebrating tomorrow night lol also what does discuss with you as i dont know what to expect really ?? x

Charlie79 said:
Well Done Suzie :) and wot a nightmare of a time you have had recentley hope things start to look up asap,
I have managed to get my appointment changed to tomorrow to see Mr Woodcock i am so nervous i feel sick i am hoping to be celebrating tomorrow night lol also what does discuss with you as i dont know what to expect really ?? x

Wow good luck tomorrow, he just sees if you have lost weight and then decides what op your having :) he goes through your forms and you sign the consent form for surgery. If you have any questions nows the time to ask. I went blank and just sat their quiet lol x

Eeeeee good luck with app!!!! On a sadder note i stayed the same...agen!!! This is the 3rd or 4th week!!! Think i need to change what im eating and up exercise....any advice losers??? Lol....stuck in a horrible rut :-( xxx

Back