• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll Call - post ops please post

I had my sleeve gastrectomy at UCH London a week ago exactly. I was home on Saturday 4 days later :D
Been a bit of a roller coaster figuring out drinking my liquids but today I feel fab and have only needed pain relief once. I think I have lost 10 lbs! Now I am hungry.

Hi had my gastric bypass at wm by dr khan on the 8th March and feeling fine.:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome hun!!!

Nic:D:D:D

Yeahhhhh its me Im post op....in pain and grumbling along with trapped wind and an attitude like a teenager because of it but its finally done and as a start im 17lbs down!
Gastric Banded by Proffessor Nadey Hakim at The Highgate Hospital with The Weight Loss Surgery Group

Yeahhhhh its me Im post op....in pain and grumbling along with trapped wind and an attitude like a teenager because of it but its finally done and as a start im 17lbs down!
Gastric Banded by Proffessor Nadey Hakim at The Highgate Hospital with The Weight Loss Surgery Group
Welcome to the losing side, great pre-op loss hun!!

Laparoscopic RNY Gastric Bypass done on 5th April at Walsall Manor by Mr A Khan.

Out on the morning of the 7th

4th April 2009
Hospital Group
Mr Super
:)

:wave_cry:Hello, I'm new to this, so please bear with me. I had my gastic band done in Leeds Nuffield on 2nd April, so am 13 days in. Feeling a little isolated as I decided not to tell my colleagues-am on holiday. Only my immediate family know.It's been good to read othr peoples stories.

Newest member

Maybe I am the newest. 1st April 2009
and already feeling heaps better about mysef - 7kg in 2 weeks - yippee!:)

:wave_cry:Hello, I'm new to this, so please bear with me. I had my gastic band done in Leeds Nuffield on 2nd April, so am 13 days in. Feeling a little isolated as I decided not to tell my colleagues-am on holiday. Only my immediate family know.It's been good to read othr peoples stories.
Welcome to loserville Lizzy. Just jump right in and start posting. You are never alone when you have minimins!

Best of luck hun.

Maybe I am the newest. 1st April 2009
and already feeling heaps better about mysef - 7kg in 2 weeks - yippee!:)

Hi Liz, welcome to the losing side. You aren't the newest since we have a few who are a few days behind you. Fantastic losses so far, that is a great start.

Keep up the great work!

Hi. I had the Duodenal Switch on April 11, 2005 so that makes me a bit over 4 years out.

Wow, we have so few people on here that at more than a year out so welcome! And we also don't have many DSers here. I know that someone recently posted about being a pre-op DSer. It would be great if you could start a thread telling us all about your wls journey. How much have you lost? Also, I see you are located in the USA which is fun for me since I am one of the few Americans on this forum.

Anyway would love to hear more of your story!

Cheers everyone for posting.

Wow, we have so few people on here that at more than a year out so welcome! And we also don't have many DSers here. I know that someone recently posted about being a pre-op DSer. It would be great if you could start a thread telling us all about your wls journey. How much have you lost? Also, I see you are located in the USA which is fun for me since I am one of the few Americans on this forum.

Anyway would love to hear more of your story!

Cheers everyone for posting.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I live in Manhattan, NYC & have lost over 10 stone. Where are you from, originally?

I have a profile posted on obesityhelp which details my journey. Unfortunately, I'm afraid if I post the link here it will be seen as spam or something like that so I'm not sure I can point people in that direction. If I posted the whole thing here it would take up too many pages I'm afraid. If you have any ideas, let me know...

Back