• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll Call - post ops please post

Gastric band 25th April 09 at First Trust Hospital in Preston, surgeon Mr Khurshid Akhtar (what a lovely man!) through the Weight Loss Surgery Group.

Feeling fine and dandy!

Last edited:
November and April seem to have the most people having their ops.

One day I'll be on that list...I hope.

Well done all of you.

Snow xx

Gastric Band 30th April, Spire Hospital Solihull, Surgeon Mr Super through Healthier Weight.

Feeling Sore but generally good!!

gastric band 27th april 09 nhs funded at spire regency macclesfield by mr brough.

November and April seem to have the most people having their ops.

One day I'll be on that list...I hope.

Well done all of you.

Snow xx
Hi Snow I am also waiting for my gastric bypass. My Doctor refered me for N.H.S and my 1st consultation takes place on wed 13th May (whoopee) Ime not sure after that how long I wait. Gail michelle.xx:p

band date

Hi everyone. I had my band fitted on 1st April in Telford by Mr Siguardsson. I'm finding both banding & blogging hard work & feel like this:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:!
Tracey

I'm not in pain any more, but the trapped wind was hell. I'm finding it difficult to eat 'solids' that my surgeon says I should be having after my first fill 2 weeks ago.

Sparky 42 & Mazza
I see that you had your band's fitted three weeks after me , how are you doing?

Last edited:
You will be with us 'losers' soon Sue!

Terri, really happy to welcome you to the losing side. Hope you find your way easily and are a weight loss super star soon!

Nic:D

Back