• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll Call - post ops please post

hiyaaaaaaaa..

Banded May 12th 2009 in sunderland royal

:eek:)

gastric bypass 13th may 2009 by mr el hasani princess royal university hospital, farnbrough kent

bypass 14th June 09

God I can't WAIT to be able to post my post-op date!!!!

Hello lovely Nic

I thought I'd added mine ~must have dreamt it, doing a lot of that recently. . . . . .

I had a gastric bypass at the Whittington on the 23rd of June ( It's like having a new birthday isn't it?) Performed by Mr Heath.

Banded 17th May - Telemetric Band - yes the no port no injection one..lol

Hello lovely Nic

I thought I'd added mine ~must have dreamt it, doing a lot of that recently. . . . . .

I had a gastric bypass at the Whittington on the 23rd of June ( It's like having a new birthday isn't it?) Performed by Mr Heath.

Hi hun, I dream stuff too like paying the bills, taking out the trash and doing laundry but it always seems to be a dream! Yes, it is like a new birthday hun, congrats on being born!

Banded 17th May - Telemetric Band - yes the no port no injection one..lol

Wow, you are the first to have one of those nifty bands on this site. Best of luck with it!

Nic;)

Hi there. Im new to this site, so its very nice to meet you all!! I had a band done in 2006 but it has failed (badly as can be seen by my vital statistics, I now weigh more than when I had it done). Anyway I recently found out that my surgery date for conversion to Gastric bypass is at the start of August, so not long to go. Very very scared!!! im having it done on NHS (all being well that there is no cancelations, sickness, hospital bed crisis etc etc- i work in hospitals and im petrified it will be canceled, i have seen so many operations cancelled in the past [not WLS but elective surgery in general]) . Anyway thats me!

Last edited:
Hi Nic just noticed you have put my down as a band but I'm a bypass

Take Care

Anez xxx

:sign0007:sorry hun, it is fixed now :eek:.

Hi there. Im new to this site, so its very nice to meet you all!! I had a band done in 2006 but it has failed (badly as can be seen by my vital statistics, I now weigh more than when I had it done). Anyway I recently found out that my surgery date for conversion to Gastric bypass is at the start of August, so not long to go. Very very scared!!! im having it done on NHS (all being well that there is no cancelations, sickness, hospital bed crisis etc etc- i work in hospitals and im petrified it will be canceled, i have seen so many operations cancelled in the past [not WLS but elective surgery in general]) . Anyway thats me!

Hi, I have added you to the list but do come back after you have had your conversion so I can add it.

Nic:D

Gastric bypass 10th July, the lovely Mr Agwunobi at Macclesfield:D:D

Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass on 10th July at The Spire Regency in Macclesfield by the very delicious Mr Agwunobi.... Mmmmm!

Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass on 10th July at The Spire Regency in Macclesfield by the very delicious Mr Agwunobi.... Mmmmm!
Get down Lizzie:D:D;)

Back