• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll Call - post ops please post

Didn't take any notice of this in list for some reason - sorry!

I had Bypass on 1st September 2008

Thanks everybody for adding your dates, the list is getting bigger now!

Nic - I had my Gastric Bypass on the 20th November 2008.

4th April 2009 @ Dolan Park

Hi all

My op is on 4th April 2009 @ Dolan Park.

My surgeon is Mr Super, my contact is Judith (who is great!)

If anyone else is going on the same day - please let me know.

Cheers Skip xx

2 weeks are up

I had my band at Dolan Park 2 weeks ago. I have not had any pain just an uncomfortable feeling in my chest. Easing all the time though. Anyway, the reason for my post. Liquids finish tomorrow and mushy starts. I never thought i would be relishing a bowl of porrage so much. I have had so much help from you girls in here over the last month about what to expect etc so a big thanks to you all.

I am starting back at the gym on sunday and have commited myself to a game of rugby in May. No more propping for me i can be a number 8 again.:D

Hi Topbanana11,

Hope you are ok.

I am glad it all went well for you.

How much weight have you lost now?

Good Luck!!

Skip xx

I had my band at Dolan Park 2 weeks ago. I have not had any pain just an uncomfortable feeling in my chest. Easing all the time though. Anyway, the reason for my post. Liquids finish tomorrow and mushy starts. I never thought i would be relishing a bowl of porrage so much. I have had so much help from you girls in here over the last month about what to expect etc so a big thanks to you all.

I am starting back at the gym on sunday and have commited myself to a game of rugby in May. No more propping for me i can be a number 8 again.:D

Hi all

My op is on 4th April 2009 @ Dolan Park.

My surgeon is Mr Super, my contact is Judith (who is great!)

If anyone else is going on the same day - please let me know.

Cheers Skip xx

Congrats on your sugery date. It will fly by! I will post you on the list after you have your surgery. You should post on the surgery date thread in this section so you can see if anyone is going to be in when you are.

Best of luck hun!
Nic;)

DS
April 11, 2005

:D Hi all,
I had my gatsric bypass 26th october 2006 lost just over 9 stones in 7 1/2 mths. I have regained 1 1/2 stones since last october. Grazing on rubbish throughout the day and lapsing with the exercise . Now taking back control .
Good luck all, luv jules xxx

Gastric bypass 26th oct 2006
Dr Bruno Dillemanns st jin hospital Brugge Belgium.

Lovely to see some further out post-oppers around here :)

hey julie..that is something which worries me...i always think because u only consume 30% of calories it wud b really difficult to put on weight...what on average were u consuming in 1 day...hope u dont mind me asking. xx

:D Hi all,
I had my gatsric bypass 26th october 2006 lost just over 9 stones in 7 1/2 mths. I have regained 1 1/2 stones since last october. Grazing on rubbish throughout the day and lapsing with the exercise . Now taking back control .
Good luck all, luv jules xxx

Gastric bypass 26th oct 2006
Dr Bruno Dillemanns st jin hospital Brugge Belgium.

Kandy - I have been wondering how you have been getting on. I followed your journey when you were keeping your diary on here.

Hope you are well. xx

Back