• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll on wednesday

Fizzpot

Hey again everyone, I've had such a blow out eating all my favourite foods ( not too Intelligent) and can't wait till Wednesday to start my pre op diet.. The doc said I would only need to do it for one week but the co-ordonator said two weeks to get in good practise for the liquid diet. I'm allowed three slim fasts and upto 6 mullet lights .. and plenty of squash. How did you all find your pre-op diets , did anyone have a bad day where they struggled? Xx

I did the high protein low-everything-else diet as I couldn't do the milk one.
I had bad headaches for a few days (and seriously increased levels of grouchiness :D) but they passed. I was definitely craving carbs. Six days in was a bad day as I realised I had more than a week still to do. I had a bit of a blow out and grated some cheese over my baked beans though - sinful lol :D
I kept thinking of it as a means to an end. If I didn't stick to it, I might not be able to have the op and that would have been the end of everything for me. It's tough, but you'll get through it. It's definitely worth it. All the best of luck to you :)

Thank you I'll probably turn into a right cow hah but as you said means to an end ! I'll do my very best and keep my eye on the prize xx

Back