• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sept 4 surgery buddies

I agree I'm only 2 1/2 weeks post op and am getting hungrier every day! Not good but I'm still o liquids and was told was I was in normal food that boy will I feel the restriction

Hi everyone how is everyone doing, just thought I would send a quick message to see how everyone is feeling and what stage there at now etc, how is the weight loss going x

I'm 17 days pst op and still being really sick......two spoon of weta biz this morning resulted in a six hour spewathon! Struggling to get any fluids in me at all today :(

Anyone got any ideas of food that I can try to keep in my new stomach??! Weetabix was ok until today. Scrambled egg a disaster as is mince.

However I have lost 24lbs so heading in the right direction. :)

I'm 18 days post op and still on liquids I can't wait for mushy food :( I'm not getting enough liquid either and feel dry ill for it x

danic-johnson said:
I'm 18 days post op and still on liquids I can't wait for mushy food :( I'm not getting enough liquid either and feel dry ill for it x

Oh what a shame. Have you tried watered down orange juice. I find it really refreshing as fed up of water and protein milk!

I haven't done fizzy drinks since starting a diet in January but still drank fizzy water and found it refreshing - would kill for a cold glass!!

Stick in there you haven't got long to go. How's the weight loss going? X

I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble keeping the blended food down, was so looking forward to my first blended spag Bol last night, after about 3 spoonfuls my chest was hurting, a min later it all came up, I think it was too thick. Again this afternoon with scrambled eggs.

Oh no sorry ur having trouble try having corn beef harsh or cheese and pot pie some think more sloppy as the pasta may been to mush for u x

Back