• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sept 4 surgery buddies

danic-johnson said:
Good luck to you, what procedure are you having?

I'm having a sleeve. Tomorrow have to have gastroscopy as soon as I get into the hospital!! What's the bets I'm not gong to enjoy that????

What are u having done?

Good luck to you too, I'm not calm at all :( been awake since 5am then found myself crying at the though of it. On top of it all I've woken up with a blocked nose sore throat tight chest!

danic-johnson said:
Good luck to you too, I'm not calm at all :( been awake since 5am then found myself crying at the though of it. On top of it all I've woken up with a blocked nose sore throat tight chest!

I sure it will all be fine. I have told myself 100 times to walk out of here cause I don't need it. I am thinking past the surgery to hopefully the results in 1 or 2 years time. Good luck. You will be fine. Try and relax ( easier said then done). Let us know how it goes.

My op is tomorrow, go into hospital today.

Thinking of all fellow opers this week, we can - and will do this!!!

Love n hugs T xx

Awww bless :-/
Sorry your having a ruff time x

Surgery in 4 hours and I've just had a huge blazing row with my arsehole husband who really doesn't care and is just 100% selfish so now sat crying for more reasons!!! :'(

danic-johnson said:
Surgery in 4 hours and I've just had a huge blazing row with my arsehole husband who really doesn't care and is just 100% selfish so now sat crying for more reasons!!! :'(

Hello

Don't cry he prob just worried about u and ur worried as well which caused u both to maybe a little work up which in turn cause u to have a blazing row!
Am sure he worried about u and how u might change after as I no my hubbie was really supported with me with my band but we did have the conversation about if I got really slim would I still love him ,
Which I think was sweet
U have 4hr to go u said
don't get upset as u don't want to go to surgery all upset.
Use this as a positive thing, that today the day of a new happy u.
That what I did!!!
Rember y ur doing it and how u will look after
I really wish u all the best and will look forward to reading ur post
Best luck x

(((BIG HUGS SWEETHEART )))

I'm hereeeeeeee! Just kinda pullin myself round, have terrible gas pain and a nasty sore throat but other than not too bad, ohh I'm needing to cough a lot as well which is worrying me. Did anyone else have this? Will is affect the staples inside?

I'm hereeeeeeee! Just kinda pullin myself round, have terrible gas pain and a nasty sore throat but other than not too bad, ohh I'm needing to cough a lot as well which is worrying me. Did anyone else have this? Will is affect the staples inside?

Congrats, you made it :553:
You'll be fine now, hope you've sorted things out with your hubby!
I'm pretty sure your staples will stay put otherwise there'd be a queue of complaining WLS patients at the hospital every winter after the usual bout of coughs and colds.
Em xxxx

Something crazy like 25mls an hour!

Back