• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2014 Surgeries

Kar8858

Wow lots of you are booked in for september, all the best, my sleeve is in a few weeks so i will keep you posted.

incasmum

Hi all, im booked in for an NHS bypass at Queen Alexandra in Portsmouth on 30th Sept...so just about make this thread. Good luck to us all x

Kar8858

Hi all, surgeries will soon be here, im twelve days away from surgery and cant wait.bgood luck with all your pre ops and diets x

mybeaut

Hi everyone, I'm having rny at Taunton hospital on 1st sep, too excited, even looking forward to starting the LSD (4 slimfast a day) although I'm sure I'll not be so happy about it by about day 4 lol ... Good luck everyone xxx

Curls40

My mini bypass was 18th sep, but changed last week to 25th September ,nervous and excited, wondering how long I will need off work as my job is quite hard physical work!
My mini bypass is at the spire southampton,
Anyone have any idea yet on time needed off work for recoverer ?

Llora

I watched these threads going around for months.. And kept thinking when will i join one of them.. I kept waiting.. And kept waiting..

And finally its my time to join in. i will have my surgery in september too. Still can not believe.. :)

Last edited:

wilb32

I watched these threads going around for months.. And kept thinking when will i join one of them.. I kept waiting.. And kept waiting.. And finally its my time to join in. i will have my surgery in september too. Still can not believe.. :)

Welcome to September surgery, what date is your surgery booked for and what are you having ?

Llora

Welcome to September surgery, what date is your surgery booked for and what are you having ?

Its 6th of september! And will have bypass or sleeve.. :) i think the team decided on bypass. Will find out more on pre op assesment next week.