• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2014 Surgeries

Hi everyone, so it's day 3 of LSD (4 slimfast a day) and it's going very well, much easier than I expected, I'm not feeling hungry at all! The only problem is the shakes go straight through me (sorry if tmi!) but at least it's helping with the weightloss!! 12 days to go!! Xx

Hi everyone, so it's day 3 of LSD (4 slimfast a day) and it's going very well, much easier than I expected, I'm not feeling hungry at all! The only problem is the shakes go straight through me (sorry if tmi!) but at least it's helping with the weightloss!! 12 days to go!! Xx

Good to hear you are not feeling hungry!! :) i start my pre op at the end of this week.. So see how i get through.. I am doing the food option i think.

I don't start my pre-op diet until 1st September. Feels like ages away and yet feels like it's so close.

I informed my boss that I had my date today and was probably going to be off sick for 4 weeks (she was aware I was going to have the surgery) she was really supportive telling me not to come back until I was fit especially when I told her about the post op eating plan. She wondered if I would be ok to work whilst on the liver shrinking diet I assured her I would I did ask the dietician this and she said she had tried it herself. Work have been really supportive I think they can see the benefits to my health so hopefully won't need any more sick time.

Good Luck September oppers. Hope all goes wellfor each of u x

I'm pleased to say I'm having my bypass at BMI Chelsfield Park by Mr El-hasani on 9th September and my no carb, no fat no sugar LSD starts today :)

I informed my boss that I had my date today and was probably going to be off sick for 4 weeks (she was aware I was going to have the surgery) she was really supportive telling me not to come back until I was fit especially when I told her about the post op eating plan. She wondered if I would be ok to work whilst on the liver shrinking diet I assured her I would I did ask the dietician this and she said she had tried it herself. Work have been really supportive I think they can see the benefits to my health so hopefully won't need any more sick time.

I am glad your work is supportive!! Makes things easier for you :) dont need to worry about work stuff toi much :)

First proper day of the LSD had an extra "kick start " week starting last Friday till this morning
good luck to all doing this !

Good luck all the time will fly, until the last few days then it seems to grind to a halt!! Keep going!!

Back