• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2014 Surgeries

Willow4

Congratulations to all September Operations

Hi
There seems to be quite a few operations in September, so I thought I would say well done to you all, and hope every thing goes to plan.
You all must be so excited, and scared at the same time, just think its a count down to your new life.

Best Wishes To you All
Elaine

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I've had mine - five years ago lol, just starting a new thread for the September oppers :D

Curls40

Hi There seems to be quite a few operations in September, so I thought I would say well done to you all, and hope every thing goes to plan. You all must be so excited, and scared at the same time, just think its a count down to your new life. Best Wishes To you All Elaine
My mini bypass was 18th sep, but changed last week to 25th September ,nervous and excited, wondering how long I will need off work as my job is quite hard physical work!

los in it

Mine due sept18 just counting down the days even thought of making a dummy run on packing my bag for the hospital stay!

tranquil_butterfly

My band removal and possible sleeve is 3 September. I have not posted this until now as I am feeling...well lots of things right now. I hope as it gets nearer I can get my head around whatever it is I am feeling right now. Nice to know there will be a lot of people sharing the start of the journey in September.

Best wishes to everyone:).

TB x

ssuez01

Hi I am due to get my band fitted on 12th Sept.

Looking forward to a new chapter. :)

los in it

might have already said this somewhere else but mine is due for sept 18th ! counting down the days only wish I could leapfrog the diet bit but I know we all have to do one kind of diet or another there is no getting away from it !

Lincs Lass

Good luck September-ites xx

heavenlykaty

As above Good luck and best wishes all you september...ites !!

SingerMo

Now that I've decided to do this. I'm hoping to get in mid-late September or due to my new job I might have to wait. So I'm going to optimistic and join you all now :0)

wilb32

My bypass is scheduled for 11/09/14 at Treliske hospital in Cornwall LSD starts on 28/08/14............