• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September surgery

FeeBee

Bling Babe

Just been catching up with a few posts and came across your Sunshine, I'm so sorry your op was cancelled on the day that must be so hard to come to terms with but I'm so happy for you to have your new date. Good luck Hun x

Sunshine99

Sunshine99

Just been catching up with a few posts and came across your Sunshine, I'm so sorry your op was cancelled on the day that must be so hard to come to terms with but I'm so happy for you to have your new date. Good luck Hun x
Thanks @Bling Babe ,
Though now I'm really struggling with the LSD. As with it getting cancelled on the 4th, I came off the LSD, As did'nt know when I'd get my next date.
If I'd have known it was so close...
I'd have stayed on the LSD and not come off it! Struggling to get back on track.
Tomorrow I start the LSD again, So that will be 9 days I'l have done.....I just hope that's enough.
I wont lie, I'm feeling rather pissed off today :(
There's part of me that wants to not bother with the surgery at all now. But, that's my depression talking ....not me.
Constipated too :sick0019:. But, lots of smelly farts! ( sorry, tmi)

Toni :rainbow:

Maria61

Thanks @Bling Babe ,
Though now I'm really struggling with the LSD. As with it getting cancelled on the 4th, I came off the LSD, As did'nt know when I'd get my next date.
If I'd have known it was so close...
I'd have stayed on the LSD and not come off it! Struggling to get back on track.
Tomorrow I start the LSD again, So that will be 9 days I'l have done.....I just hope that's enough.
I wont lie, I'm feeling rather pissed off today :(
There's part of me that wants to not bother with the surgery at all now. But, that's my depression talking ....not me.
Constipated too :sick0019:. But, lots of smelly farts! ( sorry, tmi)

Toni :rainbow:
You can do this sunshine. I am on day 5 of milk and will be with you every step of the way, you are one day ahead of me. I understand you are fed up but thank goodness the wait is not too long. Love and hugs. Xxx

Sunshine99

You can do this sunshine. I am on day 5 of milk and will be with you every step of the way, you are one day ahead of me. I understand you are fed up but thank goodness the wait is not too long. Love and hugs. Xxx
Thanks @Maria61
Yeah, we'll do this journey together!
I'l be ok....just having one of my off days. I'l bounce back...lol.

Sunshine99

Hannah2

All the best for tomorrow @Maria61 ! Hope it all goes well.

Hannah2

Thanks Hannah but op is on 19 September so just over a week away x
Sorry Maria, thought you were on the 11th! Oops! Hope LRD is going ok.

Ian2Big

Hi @Maria61 ,
Hadn't realised you where so close to your surgery date. Hope you are okay and staying relaxed.
Best wishes
Ian

Maria61

Hi @Maria61 ,
Hadn't realised you where so close to your surgery date. Hope you are okay and staying relaxed.
Best wishes
Ian
Thanks Ian. I am on the milk diet again and not finding it too bad. Looking forward to getting surgery done now. How are you getting on

Missyme

Hi from a very hot Mauritius ☀️Have been getting withdrawal symptoms so just had to check in, so pleased for you lovely the countdown is on..... kind thanks to Hotel Rui for putting weighing scales in our room On day 5 I'd put on 2kg !!! Part of me thinks oh well it's the last holiday when I can the other part does not want to undo half of my hard work so far, no prizes for guessing which part of me is winning at the moment. Take care lovely Xxxx
Hi Bling Babe, just read this and noticed you were in Mauritius! I was there only a few weeks before... I had my wedding there on the 1st August... small world! X

Bling Babe

Hi Bling Babe, just read this and noticed you were in Mauritius! I was there only a few weeks before... I had my wedding there on the 1st August... small world! X
Aw it is a small world, I imagine your wedding was magical, it really is a beautiful country xxx