• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Didn't weigh in this morning had a bbq yesterday and was really good all day but ate 2 rolls with my burgers.

Xxxx

Walked over 13000 steps today :)

Salmon salad

1 x sausage and low fat cheese

2 small gammon steaks minus the fat, hullioumi cheese salad and 2 x eggs

Coffee with semi skimmed milk x2

Cappuccino

Diet coke

Water

Xxxx

I have only walked 4200 today.

I am struggling back on Sw bit I am glad to be eating fruit again.

Xxxx

Hi hun only done about 1000 steps today-my ME is bad :( so been resting today ready for my whirlwind little boy tomorrow.

Oh hunny sorry you hurt your knee.

Yep doing ok with Sw although HAD gained weight when I weighed in last week 22.8 :( couldn't get to group this fri as my auntie had to take my niece somewhere.

I am trying to stick to Sw untill I get on tier 3-who knows how long THAT will be-I just HAVE to keep going. Then will follow whatever teir 3 suggets.

I do have goals ....

I would like to be 21.7 by 1st July

I would like to be 20.10 by ex hubby birthday mid Aug

1 would like to be 20.7 by 2nd sep for my cousin's 18th birthday party.

Have any of you do exercises I already have loose skin on my arms tummy boobs and thighs. Can anything help this.

I think I will need a tummy tuck and boobs job. I am a 40-42kk I hate my boobs I hope they shrink first!

I am going to post my Sw food here-if it's good or bad. I am an emotional eater.

Xxxx

Sugar free muesli with nuts and seeds with Greek yog strawberries and blueberries.

Coffee with skinny milk

3 chicken sainsburys kebabs with salad and Sw egg fried rice

Peach

Roast chicken, fry light roast pots, carrots, cauliflower, brocoulli and peas. Gravy ( 2 syns) Yorkshire (5 syns)

Frozen yog (syns) and oranges

Hea skinny milk

Heb musli

Syns 7/25

Xxxc

I have been on self sabotage mode all weekend :( xxx

40g muesli with yog and strawberries and blueberries

Coffee

Hea skinny milk

Heb 40 g muesli

Syns/25

Xxxx

Last edited:
Binged again last night back up to 22.7 1/2 this morning. Doing better today.

Xxxx

22.7 1/2

40g muesli sugar free with yog and strawberries

Sugar free squash x2

2 x satsumas

2 x coffee with skinny milk

Skinny burgers with bacon beans,mushrooms and Tom grilled

Pineapple and apple

Coffee with skinny milk

Green tea

Squash sugar free

Hea skinny milk

Heb 40g muesli

Syns /25

Xxxc

Last edited:
Thank you sweetheart. It's just as hard loosing the weight as it is to maintain thst loss.

I really hope I can be on plan for 1 day.

Xxxx

Had over 2l of liquid today I am sure that helps keep my hunger at bay a bit.

Feels good to have a day on plan and if I want a treat tonight I still have my crisps and 2 choc biscuits 5 syns each. Xxxxx

You are doing so well! I am pretty sure that I couldn't keep going as long as you and lose so much. Where do you get skinny burgers from?
Dotty xx

Thank you hun skinny burgers are from marks and Spencer hun you get 4 in a pack and they are in there meat deal 3 packs £10 ( or I got 2 packs and a chicken) they are yummy and not dry when you cook them.

So had a few to many biscuits when I couldn't sleep last night. BUT back on track today.

Didn't weigh in this morning....was running late for the bus. Haven't had breakfast either.

Having my first night at home tonight since March on my own so slightly worried.

Xxxx

Thank you hun skinny burgers are from marks and Spencer hun you get 4 in a pack and they are in there meat deal 3 packs £10 ( or I got 2 packs and a chicken) they are yummy and not dry when you cook them.

So had a few to many biscuits when I couldn't sleep last night. BUT back on track today.

Didn't weigh in this morning....was running late for the bus. Haven't had breakfast either.

Having my first night at home tonight since March on my own so slightly worried.

Xxxx

Thanks Lottie

A few biscuits is hardly anything and I think you need a treat now and again to stop you going completely off track. I am trying not to be too strict with myself as I know it will backfire. They have party rings here at work today and some chocolate :(

I hope you enjoy your evening home alone. Perhaps you could have some sort of treat - maybe a film or a series to catch up on. I think there may be a programme on tonight - extreme weight loss. Perhaps that will keep you on the straight and narrow. I might watch it live if I am not asleep by then.

Dotty

Oh will have a look hunny :) My dad is with me till 9pm. Its going to be tough staying here tonight on my own BUT have to do it.

Made Pizza for lunch out of a ww wrap

I LOVE party rings.

xxxx

Coffee with skinny milk

WW wrap with pepper. bacon and hulluoimi cheese

2 x peaches and 12 strawberries

coffee with semi skimmed milk

HEA Skinny milk and Hulloumi

HEB WW wrap

xxxxx

Hope tonight goes ok. Will be thinking about you. I will probably be awake on and off watching the election results on TV. Have you got someone you can call after 9pm if you need to chat? I rang the Samaritans yesterday after hearing about my WCA appointment and no support worker. They were nice and it helped to clear my head. Just knowing there is someone you can call helps me.

Back