• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Was 22.6 1/2 when they said to loose another stone 314. 1/2 xxx

I am hoping it's good for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Hi Lottie, haven't noticed you around on the forum lately. Hope all's well with you.

Thank you guys my heads a mess right now mh is wining badly.

I am think about going privately. I know I am around 22.3 so not lost in 5 weeks xxxx

Keep soldiering on and do whatever is best for you. X

Thank you i cant afford to go private and would end up owing so much money. I will just have to keep going.

They recommend 1600 cals a day with 5000 step still so going to do my best.

My mh is getting me down my weight is getting me down its a circle. I was walking round block once or twice a week
Going to try and do thst when snow clears.

I have no energy today.

Was 141.7 kg so up 0.1 kg since last month.

Xxxx

Thank you i cant afford to go private and would end up owing so much money. I will just have to keep going.

My mh is getting me down my weight is getting me down its a circle. I was walking round block once or twice a week

I have no energy today.

Xxxx
Its a tough time of year Lottie and there are so many things out there to affect our mental health. I know how tough it can be. Big hugs x

I have no energy today.

Xxxx
You’re right. It’s a vicious circle. The only thing I can say is that once you have WLS the impact on your MH will be so much more positive. That’s been one of the greatest things for me since surgery and I don’t have any MH difficulties. That said, weeks where you stall or don’t lose weight still start to play with your mind. I’m sure you will see and feel a tremendous difference. Keep going xx

I am really struggling with mh.

Husband ( we are supposed to be trying again) has said he dosent find me attractive at this size. I felt rubbish now I feel even worse. He offered to pay some toward op but I think I should go on nhs route purely for the more support you get. I feel a mess and v unlovable. Xxxx

Husband ( we are supposed to be trying again) has said he dosent find me attractive at this size. I felt rubbish now I feel even worse. He offered to pay some toward op but I think I should go on nhs route purely for the more support you get. I feel a mess and v unlovable. Xxxx
Please dont feel like that, you are a strong lovely lady and you can do this, we are all here to support you xxx

I am so sorry.
Take one day at a time.
If he truly cares he will support your decision to go the NHS route & still be around throughout your journey.
As Maria said you are a strong woman.
We are all here to listen & encourage you so use us. XXX

I’m not surprised you feel like that if your husband is making such comments. He probably doesn’t realise he’s adding to your weight problem! I hope you are on the road to surgery soon.

Aw Lottie chin up hun, you are very loveable I’m sure, I’m sorry but hubby shouldn’t be making comments like that it’s not supportive at all. Hugs to you and please stay strong xx

I wish I could see how much his comments hurt me. Unfortunately right now he can't.

I've got my favourite ish meal for tea prawns chilli and noodles with stir fry veg-so healthy. I got some high fiber noodles to try from m&s as a treat-rather than puddings I normally buy from there.

I feel low today. Like I should just hide from the world till I've lost the weight. But know that won't help my mh.

I've planned 2 meals out next week. Both times I can have chicken and bacon salad ( so not healthesist ) but I do ask for dressing on side as for whole meal baggaet and don't use butter.

I walked 5000 ish steps today. Xxxx

Aw Lottie i'm so sorry your husband is saying stuff like that to you. It's not what is on the outside that makes you beautiful and love should always be unconditional. I think as mean as this sounds i'm sure your outside is a lot more attractive than his insides.
You always have support here. Don't let those negative comments get you down. Do this for yourself. You CAN do this. You're fighting a battle every day and every day you choose to keep fighting. That, in my opinion, is already a victory. I'm rooting for you all the way, you're so supportive to everyone else even when you're feeling so down. You're already beautiful.

Back