• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Thanks girls Victoria you are lovely o was 315 yesterday. But had an eat everything in sight day today.

I am going back to 1600 cals a day healthy food xxx

Thank you hunny.

Had a lovely breakfast at weatherspoons bagel with avacodo. Was lovely.

Xxx

God I was 319 on fri. I am doing rubbish.

Had 2 days on track xxx

Don't get disheartened, Lottie. You only fail when you stop trying. If you have a bad day, put a line under it, start fresh and positive the next day. The longer you beat yourself up about it the more guilty you'll feel and the more you're going to seek comfort. With most of us we've got that comfort from eating. Its a vicious circle. Everybody has bad days, best to focus on the future and not worry about the past! :) Xx

Thank you hunny. I really want this i just can't seem to stop my food head.

I have rang someone about private binge eating therapy as am getting no where with nhs. It 4 session group at £80 or £50 for 50 mins. They are going to do an asessment and see what I need xxx

Food head wants me to eat tonight BUT not goung to xxx

Thank you hunny. I really want this i just can't seem to stop my food head.

I have rang someone about private binge eating therapy as am getting no where with nhs. It 4 session group at £80 or £50 for 50 mins. They are going to do an asessment and see what I need xxx
Good luck sounds like something I could use too xx

You can do this Lottie, head held high, you’ve got this xx

My psychiatrist said she may not sign me off for surgery-I am gutted-if I ever ger that far. More things my mh punish me for. She is worried my new anti psychotic may make my heart miss a beat but not that I am carrying around a 22 stone body :( so sad. She said we need a long of focal talk bit she was v negative xxx

My psychiatrist said she may not sign me off for surgery-I am gutted-if I ever ger that far. More things my mh punish me for. She is worried my new anti psychotic may make my heart miss a beat but not that I am carrying around a 22 stone body :( so sad. She said we need a long of focal talk bit she was v negative xxx
That’s a shame she was so negative. Its a hard circle of MH adding to your weight & your weight adding to you MH then on top of that her negativity not going to help. It’s a hard road your on but don’t give up. I believe you can do this. X

It is a real shame as if I was 15 stone instead of 22.7 I would have more confidence. It's like they can't see an overlapping ilness bit my me/mH/weigh all effect each other.

Anyway my auntie was lovely and I rang her in a state and we have decided to go back to slimming world-I love sw the only thing I don't like is i dint think it teaches you portion control BUT it lost me 3 Stone before cal counting I've not done so well at-if I can loose ANOTHER 3 Stone in just over 9 months ( i was in hospital for 3 of them last time ) then I would be 19 stone.

My goal weight was to get to 10 stone BUT in all honestly I want to be a size 14-16 which I think is between 11-12 stone ( i am 171 m or 5 foot 7 inches which I think would be healthy BMI ) so if I got to 19 stone-I would have to loose another 7 or 8 Stone. To get to my end goal So that's my new goal.

Bit whatever happens with op goal is To get to to 19 stone 266 lbs by new years day.

I was 316 lbs thid morning 60 lbs to go in 41 and a bit weigh ins ;)

So I will weigh in THIS fri at hospital then every tues here. ( bar the 5 month left on tier 3 which will be added in on fri as extra weigh in ) i hope because of the doubt fullness of my op ( someone suggested goung abroad as they don't ask so much info! But I haven't even looked into this. ) i am still ok to post here. God this pre op could be a former diary! Lol.

Xxxx

I am still waiting for cal back from eating matters about binge eating asessment. Will keep you guys posted. Xxxx

It is a real shame as if I was 15 stone instead of 22.7 I would have more confidence. It's like they can't see an overlapping ilness bit my me/mH/weigh all effect each other.

Anyway my auntie was lovely and I rang her in a state and we have decided to go back to slimming world-I love sw the only thing I don't like is i dint think it teaches you portion control BUT it lost me 3 Stone before cal counting I've not done so well at-if I can loose ANOTHER 3 Stone in just over 9 months ( i was in hospital for 3 of them last time ) then I would be 19 stone.

My goal weight was to get to 10 stone BUT in all honestly I want to be a size 14-16 which I think is between 11-12 stone ( i am 171 m or 5 foot 7 inches which I think would be healthy BMI ) so if I got to 19 stone-I would have to loose another 7 or 8 Stone. To get to my end goal So that's my new goal.

Bit whatever happens with op goal is To get to to 19 stone 266 lbs by new years day.

I was 316 lbs thid morning 60 lbs to go in 41 and a bit weigh ins ;)

So I will weigh in THIS fri at hospital then every tues here. ( bar the 5 month left on tier 3 which will be added in on fri as extra weigh in ) i hope because of the doubt fullness of my op ( someone suggested goung abroad as they don't ask so much info! But I haven't even looked into this. ) i am still ok to post here. God this pre op could be a former diary! Lol.

Xxxx
Great positive thoughts Lottie, I’m not a moderator but I think it would really help you if you could still post on here, we could still offer you support which I think is really important xx

Thank you i hope I can i love the support here- hubby-we are sort of back together-want me to think about going abroad-but I am a bit scared about that anyone know of anyone abroad? But IF I do complete tier 3 then I hope they will at least asess me for tier 4 -I won't just give up on it. I owe it to my son to be healthy. Whatever path i get sent i will follow. Xxxx

I've eaten healthier food today as had so much fruit and veg.

SW day 1
O% yog with an apple

Steak jacket pot mushroom 1/2 tom pea

Chicken curry with brown rice

5 massive strawberries

Tea coffee ( with skinky milk) and sugar free squash

Xxxx

I am glad you are not giving up. Your psychiatrist doesn’t seem to understand the harm her words could have done. But you have turned it around and look at how far you have come.
I feel you should still be able to be member here as you are still exploring your options.
Good news on the husband front. I hope it continues as you want.

^^Thank you hunny. I really want to get the op-but am going to go along with slimming world as it's healthy eating plan I love xxx

Slimming world is a great idea, Lottie! If you're worried about portion sizes you could always aim to have smaller ones just for yourself while following the slimming world plan. Maybe you could do little things like buying a smaller plate or eating with a smaller knife and fork? Having a smaller plate tricks us until thinking we're still eating a full plate of food and eating with a smaller knife and fork means we're eating less in a longer time so we have more time to register when we're full. I found that both of those have really helped me on my pre op diet and since having surgery.
It's great that you want to get healthy for your son but you should do it just for yourself too. Sometimes on my journey, even with my family around i felt isolated because i was on a different path to everyone else and no matter how supportive (and sometimes not so supportive) they were you realise that it's path you're having to travel alone. So when you're doing it for someone else and you start to feel a little distant from them it puts more pressure on you and when you do have setbacks it adds more guilt. When we're emotional eaters this makes things so much harder. Think of all the reasons you want to do this for yourself and use those reasons to keep you motivated.

Back