• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

My mh is awful-really strugglying. I am not loosing or gaining weight xxx

Dear Lottie, do you have lots of support at the moment, are things going well with hubby, if there is any other help you can access please reach out for it, it’s good that you haven’t gained weight, don’t worry about losing any at the moment you need to put your energy and focus into your MH. Take care Lottie xx

I am sorry to hear this.
As bling said focus on you not your weight at the moment.
Please come on here & vent, rant or whatever you need that we can help you with!
X

Thank you. I am struggling with voices telling me to TW
.hurt myself :( I am at my parents so am safe tang them 2 am on weds morning . As voices were telling me to leave the house. I have followed them before and been registered missing and found my police.

I am trying to ground myself-with music bath bombs and smells.

Went to gp today and she wasn't bothered at all by my mh :( but she did prescribe Mr orolist 120 mg. I had salmon with stir fry veg for dinner-i think i am waiting for my tummy to do something. I am just taking 1 a day for first few days. She weighed me abd said i was 138. Something kg that means I've lost 10 kg from when I was first seen as i was 149 something.

Things with hubby aren't great :( makes me so sad and upset he dosent love me for who I am. With my mh problem and size. I feel unlovable. Xxx

I'm glad that you made the right choice and went to your parents so they can help keep you safe. I'm so sorry to hear that things with your hubby aren't going well. Try not to focus on that though if you can. Just think about you and your health and getting well.x

Thank you. I am struggling with voices telling me to TW
.hurt myself :( I am at my parents so am safe tang them 2 am on weds morning . As voices were telling me to leave the house. I have followed them before and been registered missing and found my police.

I am trying to ground myself-with music bath bombs and smells.

Went to gp today and she wasn't bothered at all by my mh :( but she did prescribe Mr orolist 120 mg. I had salmon with stir fry veg for dinner-i think i am waiting for my tummy to do something. I am just taking 1 a day for first few days. She weighed me abd said i was 138. Something kg that means I've lost 10 kg from when I was first seen as i was 149 something.

Things with hubby aren't great :( makes me so sad and upset he dosent love me for who I am. With my mh problem and size. I feel unlovable. Xxx
I know you are not unlovable. You are a lovely lady and we are all here to support you. Thank you for sharing your feelings with us and well done on the weight loss xxxx

That must have taken some real control to call your parents rather than follow the voices.
That is something to be proud of. I know I am proud of you.
It’s sad when people make you feel bad about yourself & I am sorry your OH is doing that.
One hour at a time x

Aw Lottie, you are a beautiful person and as I’ve said before we are all here for you, I’m also very proud that you went to your parents rather than listening to the voices, keep on listening to the music, enjoying you bath bombs (I love bath bombs) and focusing on smells, very well done on the fantastic weight loss, I know I’ve say d this before Lottie but there is someone out there who will love you for who you are, honestly, there is, try to remain focused on you and your future happy life with your son. Sending you love and hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

Thank you girls-i love you all. I am sorry will comment on your diary when feeling a bit more with it.

I have been up hospital am 138.9 kg lost 6. 5 lbs in a month.

Xxx

I am 306. 2 lbs so 21. 12. 2 yay for being under 22 :) THAT make me happy xxx

I'm sorry mh health is making things difficult for you. It doesn't sound like your gp is massively supportive? Perhaps there's another one at your practice who's more skilled with mh problems? I don't think intrusive voices should be brushed off by a doctor. Have you seen your psychiatrist recently? They can prescribe more varied medication than gps. I take quetiapine myself. It's nasty but does it's job. Well done on getting yourself to safety and for your losses. Keep tough. x

Hey Lottie how are you feeling, hope you enjoyed the time with your son over half term, take care Lottie thinking of you xxxx

Hey Lottie how are you feeling, hope you enjoyed the time with your son over half term, take care Lottie thinking of you xxxx
hi bling I haven't been on lately the storm we had 2 weeks ago put all our internet and phonelines down but back to normal now had visit to luton and Dunstable on 6th the dietian I saw was pleased with my progress now I'm 12 stone 6lbs and she was happy I asked her if I could go swimming yet and she said not yet but didn't say when I could go I didn't see consultant yet not until next visit in july the 30th so keep going till then I thought see would say I could start swimming it has been 6 weeks my op has anybody else had to wait hope you are well I'm losing inches aswell and today someone said you look healthy they don't know about op so I thought that was a good compliment x

hi bling I haven't been on lately the storm we had 2 weeks ago put all our internet and phonelines down but back to normal now had visit to luton and Dunstable on 6th the dietian I saw was pleased with my progress now I'm 12 stone 6lbs and she was happy I asked her if I could go swimming yet and she said not yet but didn't say when I could go I didn't see consultant yet not until next visit in july the 30th so keep going till then I thought see would say I could start swimming it has been 6 weeks my op has anybody else had to wait hope you are well I'm losing inches aswell and today someone said you look healthy they don't know about op so I thought that was a good compliment x
I would ring them and ask the reason why you can’t swim yet, I assume all your wounds have healed xx

8 weeks before exercising is the normal rule I've seen so this might be the reason. Also swimming would require a lot of ab work and that would put strain of your stomach area. Do call them though to verify that it is the reason they were thinking about.

Thank you. I am under a psychatrist no anti psychotic work :( I've tried qutipen, olanzapine, ariprizol, depo-dipaxial plus others) they don't help me.

My ex husband decided he wanted a divorce yesterday-he can't cope with my mh or me at this size. I am beyond deverstated. I am broken. We called my mh team this morning no call back.

I saw the psychatrist for weight loss she needs another appointment. I was 137. 3 so down 1.7 kg in a month. I would think to be honest that has come off in the last 2 days.

Because of my mh he says I can't have my son on my own. I am so scared I will loose him

Xxx

Back