• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Sending you huge hugs. That's so much for you to deal with and it sounds like you're trying incredibly hard in very difficult circumstances indeed x

Thank you hunny- I still want to loose the weight more than ever so I can be here for my son.

Xxxx

Woke up this morning feeling postive. I can do this! ( with ALOT of help) xxxx

B babybe cheese light x 2

L beans and eggs x 2

T salmon salad

Coffees with skimmed milk, water and diet ginger beer.

Xxxxx

Aw lovely that will take some getting used to but at least you'll see lots of him xx

I hope you are feeling better and are getting lots of support. It's good news that you can see your son so often and that you are managing to stay on track - that's amazing! I don't think I could be as strong as you.

Aw lovely that will take some getting used to but at least you'll see lots of him xx

Yep I will...I hope. I miss him so much....he really is my world and my motivation to get fitter and have this op.

Xxxx

I hope you are feeling better and are getting lots of support. It's good news that you can see your son so often and that you are managing to stay on track - that's amazing! I don't think I could be as strong as you.

Thank you hun. Am getting good support from my parents anyway. I love seeing my little man we cuddled up while watching the snow dog this afternoon that grandad had recorded at Christmas.

Being strong is hard at times.

Xxxx

So started the first part of my separation journey today really, asked for a redemption statement for the mortgage for July time. Plus took the guniea pigs over to my cousin's to live. Sad as they were the pet or one of them was what my son choose :(

Scales were up this morning to 22.13 3/4 after eating 4 peanut bars yesterday. I binge when I get a tiny bit hungry ; (

Today has been better. Xxx

B coffee with milk

L tuna salad with cheese too

T turkey, bacon and salad with a few peas

Trying to up my protein

Xxxx

Upping your protein will help a lot .. protein will fill you up and be more satisfying in the long run .. So eat a whole chicken if that helps :). I've been known to sit and pick apart an Asda rotisserie chicken , minus the skin of course .. Hardest part to part with I might add !
Also don't have any foods in the house that might tempt you . Clean out the cupboards and the freezer of all bad junky food .. You don't need it in the house ..
good luck
Xxxx

Upping your protein will help a lot .. protein will fill you up and be more satisfying in the long run .. So eat a whole chicken if that helps :). I've been known to sit and pick apart an Asda rotisserie chicken , minus the skin of course .. Hardest part to part with I might add !
Also don't have any foods in the house that might tempt you . Clean out the cupboards and the freezer of all bad junky food .. You don't need it in the house ..
good luck
Xxxx

Haha I love chicken. I will clear out the cupboards when I get home. Ex hubby should have eaten most of it by then. I had bacon and egas tonight for tea. I am now out of hospital and in residential restbite for up to 3 months. Have more control over what I eat as have a kitchen and fridge here.

Xxxx

No breakfast or lunch my tummy was to nervous about moving.

Bacon and eggs

Coffee with semi skimmed milk

Water

Xxxc

Today has been a bumpy day mh wise but ok food wise...

2 x scrambled eggs and small piece cheese

Chicken, bacon and cheese salad

Coffee, water and sugar free squash

Xxxx

Binges last night ; ( 2 cheese scones, packet of backed crisps, 5 big handfuls of salted peanuts and 3/4 of a box of maltesers all washed down with diet coke. NOT good....but got to carry on.

I am going to bring my scales here into the mental health unit so I can weigh daily.

Xxxx

I have only lost 6 lbs since the end of jan- I know I have been in hospital and my mental health problems have been my prority but I need to focus.

Xxxx

2 scrambled eggs 2 x slices of low fat cheese and 2 slices of thin Turkey

Gammon, little cauliflower cheese, swede, cabbage, sausages and green beans

Coffees with semi skimmed milk, diet coke and lemonade. Full fat 7up ( bought wrong one ) and water

Xxxx

Last edited:
So didn't do to badly at carvery...but did have to many sausages. Bur no major carbs said no to carrots, pot, pasnips and Yorkshire oh and the gravy- as it was swimming with fat xxx

Skinny cappuccino

Smoked salmon and 2 x scrambled eggs

Peporami

Chicken breast, brocolli, cauliflower green beans and 3 mushrooms

Slice of cheese.

3 x coffee with skimmed milk

1l water

Xxxx

Walked 10000 steps today...my legs are sore. Xxx

Well done on hitting your step target. How are you feeling in yourself?

Back