• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

I hope the meeting goes well. You are doing really well with so much to handle x

I should be happy meeting went well with ex hubby. I am buying the house. Got to pay my parents £££££ back. Eventually.

I am staying in the mental health unit for 3 months. I will at least be safe there I guess.

Really struggling today.

Xxx

1 slice ham 2 x eggs

3 coffee with semi skimmed milk

Bacon, salad and broccoli

Brazil nuts and peanuts both not salted

Not the best days.

Xxxx

Last edited:
Big hugs from me too. You are doing your absolute best x

Thank you girls....not had the best days. Drained emotional. Feeling v alone sent ex hubby a message telling him I love him and he just ignored it totally...feel worse than I ever did now. Xxx

Skinny cappuccino

Crayfish tails

coffee with milk

Water

Sausage and salad

Green tea

xxxx

Last edited:
^^ I can't hunny we have à 5 year old son together and because of my mentail health I am only allowed to see him supervised. So ex hubby want to know where I am with him. It's so so hard. Xxx

It is. It's so hard.

Oh well had a nice last day with my carer.

Ate healthy xxx

Coffee with skinny milk

Cappuccino skinny

Crayfish and avacardo salad

1 slice Corn beef

Salmon

Peanuts and brazils-to many

Green tea

Water

Xxxc20170426_131725.jpg 20170426_114550.jpg

Last edited:
Coffee with skinny milk

2 x eggs 4 sausages and 1/2 slice of ham

Beef burgers x2 and watercress

Green tea

Water

Coffee with semi skimmed milk

Attachments

• 20170427_133438.jpg
    20170427_133438.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 1
Weight still 21. 13 1/4 had chilli ( low fat) with rice yesterday.

Putting my Little boy to bed tonight for the 3rd time since I have been out of hospital-Yay

Had an good day food wise except for 7 up free had a BIG glass of that and not sure about the carbs in it.

2 x egg and smoked salmon

chicken chargrills and salad

water

7 up free

xxxx

Oh thank you hunny I was worried, thought 7 up free would be better than diet coke...but know sparkling water would have been better :) xxx

Ok so been on holiday for 5 days and gained 12 lbs ( did weigh in this afternoon ) and I didn't eat pudding and walked 13000 steps each day and went swimming one day.

Onwards and downwards

Xxxx

Diet coke

Xxxx

Back