• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

^^ mental health wise...I am bumpy miss my ex husband and my little boy so much. I am still in the mental health unit and seeing the crisis team.

ME/CFS wise I am bearing up. Achy from my steps-did 9000 today about to have a relaxing bath before bed.

Eating....I am doing ok...had a cappuccino a full fat one today...they didn't do skinny or semi skimmed milk. Thought thst was better than cake though...small changes.

Saw ex husband and son today was hard leaving them. But a friend came to visit ( with cake- that I am saving for mum.)

Xxx

Today.....

Black coffee x 1 coffee with semi skimmed milk x3 1l water and a full fat cappuccino.

Salmon, 1 x egg and 1 slice low fat cheese salad

2 x chicken chargrill with spinach and watercress.

5 handfuls of peanuts and 6 Brazil nuts and some pistachio nut-HAD done ok up until then. Sigh xxf

Xxxx

Last edited:
Binged on cake 1 slice, bread and butter 2 slices and some mini cheers. ...that was all I had at the mh unit...and I ate it all :( xxx

^^thank you hunny xxx

One step at a time, you're dealing with a lot and doing your best. Beating yourself up might make you more likely to binge so just keep trying and make sure you're eating enough because if you get hungry it's harder not to end up grabbing whatever is to hand x

Thank you hunny. Had a good day yesterday ate lots of protein. Going shopping today for LOTS of healthy food.

Xxxx

Had a good day food wise. Mood wise not so good. Worried about how I am going to cope at home. ME is playing up. I am so so tired.

Cappuccino skinny

4 rashers of bacon ( removed fat of 2) and salad

Slice of corn beef

3 sausages 0.5 carbs each with spinach and watercress salad

So sleepy tonight. Xxx

^^then ate a load of nuts :( so frustrated with myself it was just before bed I didn't need to eat them. I eat when I am really struggling or tired. Seeing the crisis team today. Xxxx

Good idea hunny ;) will try it. Do you know what milk and hot choc is best to have hunny? Like options or high light know they are around 40 cal..but need to research the protein.

Coffee with skinny milk x2

Scrambled egg, spinach, tom and a few sunflower seeds

Green tea

2 x chickey chargrills with cauliflower ricentre

Trying to just have green tea now....untI I can get hot choc or if I am hungry maybe just have half glass of semi skimmediately warm milk. As that will have to do at the mo.

Xxx

Thank you hunny. Had 2 brazil nuts last night. Ok will get some skimmed milk hunny. I actually prefer that. Thank you. Xxx

20170421_135731.jpg That was my lunch... added another 1/4 bit of chicken to it too.

Thank you. Rang the Dr today to ask when I am going to be seen...but no call back so just left a message by 5pm. The Dr only works wed, thurs fri. I have lost a stone since I was seen naked weight 1s 1lb but with clothes on I am still about 1lbs away so hopefully will be down that 2lb by the time she phones back well if anyone phones back!

Eaten more today...but mostly protein food bar salad.

Bacon x2 ( fat removed) and 1/2 x chicken breast with spinach. ( photo)

Small gammon slice with small beef burger with 1 slice of low fat cheese and watercress.

3 slice of corn beef ( not so healthy) and 1 slice low fat cheese and 2 brazil nit's

Water and green tea. No coffee today. Probably why I am feeling so so tired.

Going to an all you can eat restaurant tomorrow. So scared off all that food.

Xxxx

Last edited:
This is my bracket that my friend got me that I wore for the first time today...I had to be 22.5 stone to wear it ;) 1492807642871952119275.jpg

Argh...just had 5 handfuls of salted peanuts. There were crisps biscuits cakes, donuts in the mh unit. Think I made the best choices....but I didn't need them at all. It's so hard being here some e is always baking or making something nice or its treat night. I did say no to the diet coke and just had water Xxxx

Walked 10000 sylteos yesterday and 7000 today.

2 slice cheese

Salmon, chicken and olive salad

Chicken chargrills and salad

Coffee with semi skimmed milk x3

Water

Green tea

Got a meeting with ex hubby about the house.

Xx

Back