• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

I am still going 18.1 today cant wait to be 17. 12 and i will have lost 100 lbs.

Xxxx

Ohhh I hope you get there soon. What an achievement xx

Good to hear from you @Lottiewishes, keep plodding on you’ll be into the 100’s soon xxxx

I am still going 18.1 today cant wait to be 17. 12 and i will have lost 100 lbs.

Xxxx
Wow Lottie you are doing very well and you're doing it pre op. Keep going you're nearly there :) xx

Kind a stuck with weight loss.

Been under crisis team there been talk of a admission but glad it's not happened.

My energy is low. I NEED to eat healthier
6 Reeves chocolate today but honestly that was so I could see fire works. I feel so so tired. My ME is wipping me out.

Lots of stuff going on in my head none of it good. I wish I knew what to do xxxx

Thank you ALL for your lovely comments xxxx

Been under crisis team there been talk of a admission but glad it's not happened.

6 Reeves chocolate today but honestly that was so I could see fire works. I feel so so tired. My ME is wipping me out.

Lots of stuff going on in my head none of it good. I wish I knew what to do xxxx
Hold on in there Lottie. You will improve, hugs and much love xxx❤️❤️

Sending love and hugs your way x

(((Hugs)))

Thanks guys around 18.7 on Drs scales. Xxx

Hi guys still struggling with weight still waiting for help from eating disorders team.

Around 20 stone right now :(

Xxxx

Hi guys still struggling with weight still waiting for help from eating disorders team.

Xxxx
Hiya Lottie, it’s good to hear from you, how are things with you, your husband and your lovely son, are you managing your MH with this awful Covid-19 causing lockdown, it’s very challenging for us all, thinking of you xx

Xxxx
Hello Lottie, good to hear from you. I think a lot of us are struggling more at the moment. You've been waiting a long time and probably longer now all this is going on, hang on in there hun. You can only do the best you can. Take care x

Hi Lottie read your story. You have done so well. I have ME too. During Covid my son is home and I don’t get a rest during the day so my fatigue is so bad. So it’s normal. I had Sleeve 5 months ago but when we’re tired chocolate is a quick pick up energy. Chocolate goes down easy too 🙈

what I will say is as per OT advise go back to rest and activity plan. If you need help I’m here xx

Hi my loveliest xxxx

Thank you for your comments.

I've having treatment for bulemia and binge eating. I have 7 weeks left she said again she feels I MAY be an option for wls :) now my binges are less frequent. Maybe once twice a week. I've had 13 sessions before.

I am around 20.5 today.

So decided to cal count again 1800 -2000 ish a day. High because of my size, and to stop binges. So I am going to add my daily cals if ok? To get support ad you guys know what it like.

BB I am no longer with husban he wanted a divorce I took an overdose and ended up in hospital for 6 ish months 🙃 tough time. My son dosent live with me but I see him 5 x a week. Even took.him on his first camping trips this summer.

I am with my bf we got together last Nov. Its had its moments but I adore him.

So let's carry on with THIS journey :)

Laying on the bed with one cat at my head end on my feet ;) they hate each other.

Xxxx

Hi my loveliest xxxx

Thank you for your comments.

I've having treatment for bulemia and binge eating. I have 7 weeks left she said again she feels I MAY be an option for wls :) now my binges are less frequent. Maybe once twice a week. I've had 13 sessions before.

I am around 20.5 today.

So decided to cal count again 1800 -2000 ish a day. High because of my size, and to stop binges. So I am going to add my daily cals if ok? To get support ad you guys know what it like.

BB I am no longer with husban he wanted a divorce I took an overdose and ended up in hospital for 6 ish months 🙃 tough time. My son dosent live with me but I see him 5 x a week. Even took.him on his first camping trips this summer.

I am with my bf we got together last Nov. Its had its moments but I adore him.

So let's carry on with THIS journey :)

Laying on the bed with one cat at my head end on my feet ;) they hate each other.

Xxxx
Hiya Lottie it’s great to hear a positive message from you, really pleased that you got the help you needed, yes post your intake on here it could really help you move on.
good luck x

Thanks hunny. Xcc

Todays been good so far

80 g fruit fiber and skimmrd milk

Costa latte

7 chicken dipper 125 g rice, 100g veg, 150g sweet sour sauce

Squash to drink

Ice cream 1/2 tub

Chocolate

Options hot choc
1625/2000

Xxx

Last edited:
1942/2000 today

2321/2000

Ate 321 over

Xxcx

2321/2000

Ate 321 over

Xxcx

hi Lottie
You are doing so well. Logging all the foods is vital and you are motivated. Life happens but sounds like you are back in control.
I am a constant eater and having the surgery has really helped me control my binges as I can’t physically eat too much.
Keep updating us x

Back