• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

20 g oats 100 mls cashew milk 10g paleo seeds 60g blueberries 224

Green tea with lemon

Xxx
Fruit smoothie

Chicken and cheese string

Scrambled egg with cheese

Coffee with skimmed milk and almond milk

Water

Green tea
Xxxx

Are you eating enough? You don’t seem to be eating a lot. The reason I ask is because I had a problem of being very restricted for weeks and then bingeing. Probably because it was my reaction to being on 5/600 cals a day. Well done for getting back on track x

No hunny I haven't been-I am binging. I am upping my cals to 1400on week days and 1800 on weekends My fitness pals says to loose 2 lbs a week I need to eat 1690 cals.

Xxxx

I will update through the day

20 g oats
50g mango
15 g chai seeds
100 mls cashew milk

198 cals

Green tea

Coffee with coconut milk 20

2 X eggs
60g smoked salmon
100g toms
30g spinach

498/1500

Xxxx

Last edited:
2 chicken breast mayo with salad

Salmon 2 fried eggs in coconut oil and olives

Coffee x3 semi skimmed milk

Peanuts and cream cheese full fat

Spring water

Xxxx

2 bacon

1/2 a chicken breast

3 chicken sausages

Mini packet of cheese

2handful of peanuts

2 gammon steaks

2 eggs in coconut oil

Mayo
Xxxx

Last edited:
Just posted in another journal to ME cutting back on carbs is key to loosing and also stopping the binges. When I eat sugar...I WANT more its like a drug-like an alcoholic needs a drink. I need more sugar. My binges were getting out of control AND it's HOW I got this heavy. I was 316.8 this morning xxxx

@Lottiewishes
I know how difficult it is with the sugar too....it was sugar that got me in the mess I was in.
So addictive!
Yes.. I still crave the sugar, but it's different now. ( I don't buy biscuits in...they was my weakness) But, occasionally I do have something I shouldn't...but I'm satisfied with a lot less. 2 squares of dark chocolate satisfy me.
I believe something has changed in me ....other than the fact I can't eat the quantity I used to.
I think it's altered my hormones (hunger hormone...'Gherlin'..think it's spelt like that)

I mentioned this when I last saw my surgeon for a follow-up. And , he agreed...that in some patients...it does alter their hormones.....where 'satiaty ' is a lot lot better.

So...stick at it...your doing amazing! ☺
I really hope you get the op you want.
It's a long and difficult journey we all face on here...But, the results are well worth the struggle.

Toni :rainbow:

Thank you guys for your lovely replies it's fab to know the op cold change my hormones it give me home.

My ME/CFS flattered me today slept from midnight till 2pm with 2 wee get ups.

2 eggs and 100g smoked salmon

Cheese string

125 g 5% fat beef mince, 30g onion 100g mushrooms ( i love mushrooms) and 50g spinach cooked in 5g coconut oil and woth 15 g parmesan cheese sprinkled on top

30g almond cashew and peanuts

4 coffees with 200 mls semi skimmed milk

Sparkling water 1liter

Only 1500 steps today

Xxx

Weigh in 311.8

Cheese straw and chicken breast

5% mince 125 g 100g mushrooms 50g spinach 30g onion and 15 g parmesan cheese

Water

Coffee with 300 mls milk

500 mls fizzy water

Xxxx

Off to change my details :) of weight loss. Eaten loads this eve all healthy protein xxx

2 eggs scrambled wit 40g smoked salmon

Coffee with 30 mls cream x2

500 mls water

Cheese string and 3 thin slices salmon

3 chicken sausage

Coffee with semi skimmed milk

Chicken 100 sprouts 100g mushrooms 50g broccoli 50g and 2 pork sausagea

Xxxx

Last edited:
I want to be 309 next week-can I loose 2.8 lbs in a week. Fingers crossed xxx

5000 steps today 1700 cals plus small glass of red wine xxx

Thank you. Xxx

Prawns in a thAi sauce

Chicken with mayo

Gammon and mushroom and courgette 2 fried eggs

30g nuts

2 big handful of chocolate nuts

Water

Coffee x2 with semi skimmed milk

Coffee x 3 with cream

Small lemon no added sugar squash 200 mls

Xxxx

Last edited:
I've eaten A LOT today 1730 cals without the 2 handfuls of chocolate nuts :(

Xxxx

@Lottiewishes

Dust yourself down...tomorrows another day. Just try for a better day tomorrow.
What's done is done.
I've not eaten the best lately either...but, nothing I can do about that now. Just have to make tomorrow a better day.

It's so hard...before & after surgery. I didn't realize how mentally hard it would be after surgery. Didn't expect the sugar cravings to still be there. But they are. No where near as bad as before surgery though.
And ....i am losing weight.
I do feel mentally stronger now overall, Despite me having a difficult couple of weeks just now. Before surgery...i was always anxious & depressed. But, there is more good days , than bad days now :)

Thank you hun-Yep I will carry on and to be honest 2 handfuls Is SO much better than what I would of eaten before cal counting. So there was slight control...maybe. xxx

Thank you hun-Yep I will carry on and to be honest 2 handfuls Is SO much better than what I would of eaten before cal counting. So there was slight control...maybe. xxx
I was thinking....them calories dont seem too excessive...ok..so they may be for an average person....but not in comparison to what you used to eat maybe.
Your doing ok....stick at it...your doing great x

Back