• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Lottiewishes

Still 21.6 this week. Not a loss but STS i am happy with that.

We go away at weekend it's goung to be tough

Xxxx

Sarnie

Still 21.6 this week. Not a loss but STS i am happy with that.

We go away at weekend it's goung to be tough

Xxxx
Well done for maintaining.
Any social thing is tough, but you still gotta live and enjoy life. How you have a great weekend xx

Lottiewishes

I've had a complete mh melt down under crisis my cpn is doung daily visits.

Only good side is weight is 21.4 but it's not healthy weight loss i am strugglying to eat just drinking when I can.

Xxxx

Irene44

Sorry you are going through a tough time xx

Bling Babe

Aw Lottie, thinking of you xxx

Parsnip

Just read through this thread. Wow. You've had such a tough time of things Hun. I just want to give you a big hug. I hope things start to go you're way soon. I know you probably dontdfeel it but you are stronger than you know xxx

Lottiewishes

Thank you guys pasnip i remember you had a little one :)

My mh is still v rocky i am struggling. No call from daily team today tried to go out with mum lasted an hour completely freaked out.

Did by my son ( 6) a stich jumper ( ladies size 4) he's going to love it. And some harry potter pj's ( but gave them to him)

Xxxx

Lottiewishes

21.1 on ww scales scales.

Had meeting up hospital on food labels

Got eating disorder clinic next week zxxx

Lottiewishes

20.13 on ww scale today

I've been diagnosed with non purge bulimia :(

I feel like I am going to be this size forever as they won't do the op while I am eating large amounts of cals at a time my ED team said. But she did stay if I could be stable for a while they might reconsider. I feel like all my hard work for the tier has been for nothing.

I am having a meeting with my mh team. I feel so ashamed my life resolves around food.

Xxxx

Maria61

20.13 on ww scale today

I feel like I am going to be this size forever as they won't do the op while I am eating large amounts of cals at a time my ED team said. But she did stay if I could be stable for a while they might reconsider. I feel like all my hard work for the tier has been for nothing.

I am having a meeting with my mh team. I feel so ashamed my life resolves around food.

Xxxx
So sorry Lottie that they won’t do surgery for now. Please dont feel ashamed. I am exactly the same as food is in my head everywhere I go and I feel I could have been diagnosed with that too very easily. It seems so unfair to me as this surgery would really help you like it has helped me. Please keep going and hopefully they will reconsider before too long for xxx

Sarnie

20.13 on ww scale today

Xxxx
So sorry to hear this Lottie, don't be ashamed we all have our food demons, the society we live in is partly to blame, being bombarded with poor quality food really isn't helpful.
What is non purge bulimia? I thought bulimia meant bingung and purging. I hope your MH team can help you to stablise so you can get surgery x

Irene44

Keep your chin up hun xxxx

Emma1504

So sorry to hear this Lottie, don't be ashamed we all have our food demons, the society we live in is partly to blame, being bombarded with poor quality food really isn't helpful.
What is non purge bulimia? I thought bulimia meant bingung and purging. I hope your MH team can help you to stablise so you can get surgery x

I wondered the same thing this is what google said
“There are also two subtypes of bulimia nervosa. The PurgingType describes individuals who regularly compensate for the binge eating with self-induced vomiting, laxative abuse, diuretics, or enemas. The Non-Purging Type is used to describe individuals who compensate through dietary fasting or excessive exercising.”

Bling Babe

20.13 on ww scale today

Xxxx
You have nothing to be ashamed of Lottie, stay strong, hopefully your team will be able to help you xxx

Sarnie

I wondered the same thing this is what google said
“There are also two subtypes of bulimia nervosa. The PurgingType describes individuals who regularly compensate for the binge eating with self-induced vomiting, laxative abuse, diuretics, or enemas. The Non-Purging Type is used to describe individuals who compensate through dietary fasting or excessive exercising.”
Thanks Emma, I should have Googled it. I never knew that type existed, if that's the case I've had the non purging type in the past, I would constantly starve myself to compensate for over eating, never realized that was classed as bulimia!!! I've never been guilty of excessive exercising though. xx