• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Lottiewishes

Thank guys I restrict to 500-700 cals a day for days after binges. On.Mon though I said I'd had enough. I am damaging my body so much. I said we'll at lease i have not got malnutrition . But she said on days I am rostrum ting my body can't get all it needs. Then when I binge it's on chocolate /crisp :( so my body is not getting the nutrients it needs. I've got to have blood test to find out my blood levels for loads of thing. The only good thing is I've take a multi vit for about 3 years so hopefully even woth the restriction. I won't have wonky levels.

I've really been trying had to 'feed my body' lean protein fish or chicken bit have got 5% burger tomorrow. With small amount of rice or pots then loads of veg. I had a ww desert tonight. But I think the high protein ice cream you get might be better. Not sure..I am trying to look at ingredients. I really hope I can get stable with the binge eating and still have op. Even if it's in a couple years time. I can't loose all this weight without help :(

Xxxx

Lottiewishes

Thanks Emma, I should have Googled it. I never knew that type existed, if that's the case I've had the non purging type in the past, I would constantly starve myself to compensate for over eating, never realized that was classed as bulimia!!! I've never been guilty of excessive exercising though. xx

I am going to say that to the dietation. Well that sort of thing
If I'd have never been honest I'd been on my way to having op :( I think op would help. But I KNOW because how big my binges are they will say I am at risk of damaging my tummy/sleeve whatever I would have.

Have you had op hunnu? Did it stop your?

Xxxx

Lottiewishes

I am not sure if after the op you can eat lettuce? But these lettuce 'taco' mince boat wrre good

Xxx

Attachments

• 20181012_182033.jpg
    20181012_182033.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 5

Sarnie

If I'd have never been honest I'd been on my way to having op :( I think op would help. But I KNOW because how big my binges are they will say I am at risk of damaging my tummy/sleeve whatever I would have.

Xxxx
No Lottie. Not had my op yet, I've been bingeing myself today, not huge, but still more than I want to, got no control at the moment, I'm putting myself back on the milk diet tomorrow to curb my cravings, but as I write this and after reading about non purging bulimia it makes me think I'm still doing it, but using the milk diet instead!!
Bingeing and starving completely messes up the metabolism. I need to find a way of stopping this behavior. Can't wait for my op, I need that tool to help me xx

Sarnie

I am not sure if after the op you can eat lettuce? But these lettuce 'taco' mince boat wrre good

Xxx
They look lovely, Dr V on YouTube says you should still eat a small salad every day, even post op. He's weigjtloss videos have helped my pre op diet a lot. He's an American WLS surgeon xx

Maria61

Xxxx
Hugs to you dear Lottie and hope you can convince them to do surgery, I know I could not do this on my own. How frustrating for you lovely lady xxx

Bling Babe

Thank guys I restrict to 500-700 cals a day for days after binges. On.Mon though I said I'd had enough. I am damaging my body so much. I said we'll at lease i have not got malnutrition . But she said on days I am rostrum ting my body can't get all it needs. Then when I binge it's on chocolate /crisp :( so my body is not getting the nutrients it needs. I've got to have blood test to find out my blood levels for loads of thing. The only good thing is I've take a multi vit for about 3 years so hopefully even woth the restriction. I won't have wonky levels.

I've really been trying had to 'feed my body' lean protein fish or chicken bit have got 5% burger tomorrow. With small amount of rice or pots then loads of veg. I had a ww desert tonight. But I think the high protein ice cream you get might be better. Not sure..I am trying to look at ingredients. I really hope I can get stable with the binge eating and still have op. Even if it's in a couple years time. I can't loose all this weight without help :(

Xxxx
Great food choices Lottie and well done on remaining positive, with that attitude and the good changes you will still be able to have your surgery xxx

Lottiewishes

Thanks guys.

Sandra good luck back on milk diet-it's so hard isn't it? I really struggle and think i need the op. BIt no one else can see that :(

Is that the Dr from my 600 lbs life? I watch that.

Xxx

Lottiewishes

Sorry i haven't been on your diary. I struggle to see how well your guys progress is and how slow mine is xxxx

Sarnie

Thanks guys.

Sandra good luck back on milk diet-it's so hard isn't it? I really struggle and think i need the op. BIt no one else can see that :(

Is that the Dr from my 600 lbs life? I watch that.

Xxx
It is hard Lottie, the milk didn't quite go according to plan today, but I've had a good day food wise, so I'm ok with that. I don't think so, but I've not seen many of episodes of that program. Dr V is a retired surgeon, he's on YouTube xx

Lottiewishes

^^^Ok thank you hunny will have a look.

3 lbs off at ww 60 lbs lossfrom HW but I still see THE SAME blob :(

I am STILL going

Trying

Xxxx

Sarnie

I am STILL going

Trying

Xxxx
Well done Lottie, we all still see the old us in the mirror, our eyes and brain don't want to believe it. I got stopped twice today whilst out, being told how well I've done and how different my shape is. But I still don't see it. xx

Bling Babe

I am STILL going

Trying

Xxxx
Your doing just great Lottie and it will take a long while until you see it for yourself but you will further along the journey xx

Lottiewishes

Thanks GUY'S xxxx

1 lbs off this week 61 lbs off AND finally 2 28 /26pairs of pjs sre to big i pull them up walk 20 steps to bath room and they fall down. AT last some progress-sort off-still can't see it.

Also my arms are getting a bit flappy. I wish my boobs would SHRINK 61 off from SOMEWHERER and still a 40 kk-which :( I think they weight a stone each-do you know what? IF I EVER get to a near healthy BMI-24/26/26 any of them would do-i WANT a boob reduction-i am obviously miles away and hope they shrink. I am so uncomfortable -also ( tMI) they STILL feel fuller like now due my peroid in 3 days AND they feel heavier-can you retain water in your boobs? Mine grew when pregnant and NEVER shrank.

Saw my psychiatrist and ED team 12 months waiting list for treatment then up to 20 session. So STILL 18 month away from surgery EVEN IF they allow me to have it?

All I am thinking is i am healthier for my son and will see him grow up-i hope. I love him so much. He's my world. I've had to stay at my parents as mh been bad first night at home tonight. I am praying ( is thrre anyone listening) tonight goes ok. I want a weekend of mummy cuddle and cooking a roast and maybe a trip to sea side. It's windy and cool ish in Norfolk ( freezing at school pick up) but car said it was 14.

Xxxx

Sarnie

Thanks GUY'S xxxx

1 lbs off this week 61 lbs off AND finally 2 28 /26pairs of pjs sre to big i pull them up walk 20 steps to bath room and they fall down. AT last some progress-sort off-still can't see it.

Also my arms are getting a bit flappy. I wish my boobs would SHRINK 61 off from SOMEWHERER and still a 40 kk-which :( I think they weight a stone each-do you know what? IF I EVER get to a near healthy BMI-24/26/26 any of them would do-i WANT a boob reduction-i am obviously miles away and hope they shrink. I am so uncomfortable -also ( tMI) they STILL feel fuller like now due my peroid in 3 days AND they feel heavier-can you retain water in your boobs? Mine grew when pregnant and NEVER shrank.

Saw my psychiatrist and ED team 12 months waiting list for treatment then up to 20 session. So STILL 18 month away from surgery EVEN IF they allow me to have it?

All I am thinking is i am healthier for my son and will see him grow up-i hope. I love him so much. He's my world. I've had to stay at my parents as mh been bad first night at home tonight. I am praying ( is thrre anyone listening) tonight goes ok. I want a weekend of mummy cuddle and cooking a roast and maybe a trip to sea side. It's windy and cool ish in Norfolk ( freezing at school pick up) but car said it was 14.

Xxxx
Well done hun, you must be losing inches instead of big numbers on the scales, you should take measurements from time to time.
I always say my boobs must weigh a stone each, I'm a 54 DD I think, I might be bigger, they are so big I can't measure them properly, they've just got a lot more droopy lol, they would make a good set of spaniels ears lol.
Yes just keep that in mind , getting healthier for you and your son, it will make so much difference to both of you, you've done so well already losing 2st 5lb.
Can't believe you have to wait 12 months for treatment, that's scandalous!
Hope all goes well at home and you have a good time with your son, wrap up warm and enjoy every moment xx

Emma1504

You sound like you are in a good place at the moment. I hope last night went ok.
You need to do this for you as well as your son but I believe in you.
Get those measurements done it will help x

Bling Babe

Your doing really well Lottie and great to hear you sounding so positive xxxx

Maria61

Thanks GUY'S xxxx

Xxxx
You are doing very well lovely Lottie, we are all very proud of you xxxx