• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy finally got my date :)

So day 1 of the LRD...last time when I did this it was for 4 weeks and I found the first couple of days quite difficult because I was still cooking for my husband. This morning I've got up feeling positive and ready to do this head on :)

Can someone also help me with how to talk to others on here. I'm really not that good on here and would love to chat to others on different threads but have no idea how to talk to individuals and get to know more people and share journeys. TIA x

So day 1 of the LRD...last time when I did this it was for 4 weeks and I found the first couple of days quite difficult because I was still cooking for my husband. This morning I've got up feeling positive and ready to do this head on :)
Yeah, first couple of days are terrible and then all of a sudden, the cravings go away, your tummy stops rumbling and the time flies. You'll do fine :)

We found them. He moved them but couldn't remember where he'd put them. I had to laugh because he said he saved them from going in the bin lol. At least I can now start preparing myself :)
Thank God for that! No long to go now x

Can someone also help me with how to talk to others on here. I'm really not that good on here and would love to chat to others on different threads but have no idea how to talk to individuals and get to know more people and share journeys. TIA x
Just do what you've been doing, clicking the reply button on whoever you want to respond to. If you want to talk to a particular person about something just write on their thread x

You can use the reply box on the bottom of a person's thread that they started. Usually their avatar is next to the name of their thread so you can see who started that thread.

If you are answering someone in a thread they didn't start under their message click the +quote button. That copies their message and then in the reply box click the insert quote button and then their quote will appear in your reply. That way they will be notified that you said something concerning their reply.

If you want to look at all the comments that a particular person made then click on their name and then click on find all posts. That sould let you see if they have already answered a question you are goign to ask or talked about a topic you are interested in.

I hope that's helpful.

You can use the reply box on the bottom of a person's thread that they started. Usually their avatar is next to the name of their thread so you can see who started that thread.

If you are answering someone in a thread they didn't start under their message click the +quote button. That copies their message and then in the reply box click the insert quote button and then their quote will appear in your reply. That way they will be notified that you said something concerning their reply.

If you want to look at all the comments that a particular person made then click on their name and then click on find all posts. That sould let you see if they have already answered a question you are goign to ask or talked about a topic you are interested in.

I hope that's helpful.
Thank you :)

How do you get the little emoji's. The scales one in particular I love that one? Sorry I'm a complete novice at this x

Another question sorry....how do you do and see diaries?

Sorry I love this forum it really does help me with all the support the group offers. :)

Another question sorry....how do you do and see diaries?

Sorry I love this forum it really does help me with all the support the group offers. :)

You do a diary exactly the same way as you have started this thread. Just title it whatever you like and do it in whatever creative format you desire :)

If you click 'forums' at the top of the website, then scroll through the different sections of the forum and then when you click into one, it will bring you up all the posts of that section from different members with different stories and WLS.

Some sections might still be restricted for you but will open once you have posted enough responses etc.

Have a fiddle with the site so you get used to navigating yourself around.
This forum really is a life saver, there's always guaranteed to be someone who can answer your questions. :)

When on the milk diet does anyone else feel like they want to raid the cupboards :(

When on the milk diet does anyone else feel like they want to raid the cupboards :(
No, actually the opposite, was never hungry or craved anything x

I wasn’t like this when I did it for four weeks last time lol. I’m hoping it will pass lol x

It will hun keep strong xx

It will, I found it surprisingly easy to be honest, both times, 4 weeks at the start and 3 weeks pre-op (should have been 2 but op was cancelled on the day) stay strong and focus on the end goal, it will be sooooooo worth it xxx

First week almost done and everything seems to be going well. Feeling slightly heady today though but it’ll pass I’m sure. I’m even still cooking for my husband and haven’t been tempted. I can do this ‍♀️X

First week almost done and everything seems to be going well. Feeling slightly heady today though but it’ll pass I’m sure. I’m even still cooking for my husband and haven’t been tempted. I can do this ‍♀️X

Yes you can sweets :) xx

Back