• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy finally got my date :)

You can and you are....your rocking it xx

First week almost done and everything seems to be going well. Feeling slightly heady today though but it’ll pass I’m sure. I’m even still cooking for my husband and haven’t been tempted. I can do this ‍♀️X
Well done, it does get easier. How many pints of semi skimmed milk are you allowed? xx

Do you know if it’s safe Togo to the gym while on the milk diet? Xx

I don’t see any reason why not but please keep hydrated with water xxx

As long as you feel ok in yourself, it should be fine. Do you take a multivitamin with minerals as well? x

Thank you xx

4 pints milk, oxo cube drink and 1 jelly sachet a day. Water and tea. It’s been a struggle this time because I’m cooking for my husband but so far so good xx
You're doing great, I was lucky, I didn't have to cookcook, think that would have been torture for me! x

I take sanatagen multivitamins. I was told they were good x
Are they multivitamins with minerals or just multivitamins, as I was told they must have the added minerals, you don't really have to buy a top brand as they are expensive, most supermarkets do their own and are just as good, I use ones from Home Bargains. Obviously its up to you, but just trying to save you some money lol xx

Are they multivitamins with minerals or just multivitamins, as I was told they must have the added minerals, you don't really have to buy a top brand as they are expensive, most supermarkets do their own and are just as good, I use ones from Home Bargains. Obviously its up to you, but just trying to save you some money lol xx
Just multivitamins xx

In my Luton and Dunstable paperwork it did say “good quality” multi vitamins and minerals not supermarket own brand xxx

I take sanatagen multivitamins. I was told they were good x

The santogen are excellent multivitamins. They are recommended by the hospital group in their paper work for surgery. Some people even take those post op. I took them pre-op but as I tend to have an iron problem my gp prescribed forceval post op.

In my Luton and Dunstable paperwork it did say “good quality” multi vitamins and minerals not supermarket own brand xxx
My dietian at L&D told me supermarket brand just as good for pre op when I started my milk diet, just goes to show, even at the same hospital it's not consistent. If you compare supermarket brand to say Sanatogen they are the same content, you are just paying for the name, a bit like when you buy branded pain killers, cheaper brands are the same content. xx

Hi bling
I’ve read on other posts you used to add milk to the chicken oxo. How did you used to make it please? Xx

Not feeling so good today. Feeling tired and weak. Had bad tummy upset last night and it seems to have taken it out of me. Is this normal? Sorry to keep asking questions xx

Hi bling
I’ve read on other posts you used to add milk to the chicken oxo. How did you used to make it please? Xx
Sorry to jump in but it really is just putting an oxo cube in milk, it tastes a bit like a cuppa soup, tastes good xx

Not feeling so good today. Feeling tired and weak. Had bad tummy upset last night and it seems to have taken it out of me. Is this normal? Sorry to keep asking questions xx
I had a day and a half where I had the runs bad and I ended up eating a small chicken salad instead of milk to stop it. It worked. Not suggesting you do that because you are preop. Feeling tired is normal, but that passes. Maybe call your team if it continues, you might be lactose intolerant, ask their advice. Hope you feel better soon xx

Back