• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so my 10 day journey begins!!

Thankyou! I'm really looking forward to getting it done now, the thing I'm worried about is self injecting warfarin Monday night :-/ xx

Oh good luck with your op! Yes the injections were a down side! I had mine for a week I think, my husband did mine!

Well day 2 is nearly over with 1 more pint of milk and a yogurt left for today. I wemt on scales this morning and have lost 5lb since wednesday!! Good luck everyone cor ops next week x

Day 3 nd what a challange i gave my self today. My 5 yr old wanted a mcdonalds while we were in town and i took her nd i must admit the smell was nice but i did manage to resist nd think of the op on 25th. I happily give myself a pat on the back lol. X

Its also my birthday tomorrow so what a day its gonna be for me. My twin sister is celebrating in house tonight with a few friends, drinks and a curry so i choose to stay home with me other half. Best option for me as it would be hard and i havent really told many people about op. So would be trying to expain why im eating or drinkin x

How's it going Vicki?
I'm on day 2, start my week of 4 nightshifts tonight I'm determined to avoid temptation xx

Its goin alrite thanks sally. How did ur first day go yesterday? Ah im sure u will be fine. Just take fruit u can pick a like grapes or strawberries. Ive had a dailylea triangle extra light today nd i must admit it was heaven lol x

I'm finding it easy so far but it is early days lol. I've got some fruit for work and have been cooking up loads of different veg soups to put in the freezer for the next 8 days! X

Ah i have done without veg soup as i cant eat soup without bread lol nd ive cut bread out for about a momth now. Im sure u will manage alrite on what youve made. Im sick of the awful taste in my mouth off the milk nd yogurts lol. But i suppose only 4 days left now as day 6 is nearly done nd dusted x

Hahaha thats the lack of food hun. Beleive me ive been like that all week lol. I shud be leavong the day you go in i think. Im havin RNY bypass. R u?x

Yeah I'm having the same, I know a woman going in on the same day as you too we will have to keep in touch after to support each other x

Ah yes definatly. I think this app is the thing thats keepon me goin for it. Everybodys kind words and encouragement. I mean my partner hes been amazin too but i just love this app x

How did ur night shift day 2 go sally? Im struggling today like. I find myself keep looking in cupborads lol. Ive had my allowence of fruit and yogurts, got 1 more pint of milk to have. Mite boil some carrots up lol nd pick at them lol. Ive been to gym aswel prehaps ive burned off too much today its having an impact on my hunger. But it is day 7 and ive done extremelly well. Must not give in now x

Back