• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SUGGA!!!!! ITS MY JOURNEY XX

Thank so much for reading ladies i appeciate you all so much xxx

Hi Sugga, I'm so so pleased for you that they have come through with a date for you, i had mine done on monday and was home by wed. if i can help in anyway please let me know x

Darling, you are going to be fine... pre op preparation really helps and I'm glad I gave myself a month of preparation pre op... you are getting there and we are with you. Love you Angel xxx

hi sugga,
i'm not very ict literete i'm afraid so i find things out by chance. i had my op on 31st Jan they moved me from Mr patels list to Mr.Ackroyds and i went to Thornbury.
I cant believe how different hospitals give out different diets for the same op i've been reading for ideas. In sheffield from day 3 you have pureed food. I am still very sore, down the left hand side across my back and my ribs but am only taking calpol melts 6+ for pain relief. (these don't taste to nasty good idea to get some in)like Bev i've been coughing up some good stuff, was told it was anesthetic and other drugs?going to have my staples removed on 14th feb and to see Mr.Ackroyd on 16th March, i thought you went before that but never mind.

Hi Bridget, so glad its all over for you and i hope you heal quickly.

Yes every city has its own rules, i was very surprised when i found out that i will go straight onto pureed foods when i get home..whether i feel like it will be another thing.

Just got some last minute shopping to do this week and start my milk diet on Monday...bring it on haha.

I can still get cancelled the day before if there is an emergency but im trying not to focus to much on it.

Get plenty of rest lovey...thinking of you. xxx

Andrea, I am sure you will be fine, I was thinking the same and we must keep positive and plod on with the milk diet... you will do great because you have such a wide knowledge base and I felt that really helped. With your every step Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks bev...i cant wait till Monday now haha.
Im going to morrisons in a bit to get my yogurts in and Skimmed milk.

Iv already told the family that i wont be cooking a Sunday dinner next week so it will be ready meals ect for the kids as i dont want anything left over from dinner in the kitchen.

There will be plenty of stuff in for them but i dont want to be smelling or cooking any food haha...i absolutely love milky coffee and use decafe so i will enjoy those during the 10 days.

Its always in the back of my mind that i could get cancelled but i will go with the flow if it happens....deep breaths haha.

After 3pm on the 16th if i havent heard from Anne then my op is to definately go ahead, so i cant wait till then i will know it is final then.

Anyway mi chucks im of to go get some shopping...im fancying a banana and not get any in.

My tummy is rumbling like a good un at the moment, better get a milky coffee before i go out. haha xxx

Mecca123 said:
I started mixing sugar free jelly weight watcher yogurt and milk. Apple and tangerine when feel hungry about 1 pint a day just. Trying new things before 2nd appointment to lose some weight to show them I'm trying so far I have losses 16 pounds which never managed before

Hi Andrea. I just wanted to pop on your thread before lights out and give you my love. Sending humoungous hugs your way. You sound well prepared for your pre-op and you are going to do so well with this bypass. I am SOOOO excited for you!
Love n hugs, na night
Grace xxx

Must have missed this Grace but i want to say thank you.
Even though you are in hospital you are still thinking of others and that to me is a gift and shows the kind of person you are.
You are in my thoughts as you know and we are all willing you along with prayers and thoughts. Huggs. xxxx

Hi Sugga...not been on for a bit.....super excited to come back on and see you have a date xxxx woop woop!!!!!! I'm sure you will do great on your pre op tommorow I will soooooo be holding my breath for the next 10 days (have evrything crossed) It is your time now hun xxxxxx

Hey Andrea, just caught up with your diary. I know things have been really tough for you over Christmas & your op being cancelled so many times was a terrible blow each & every time. I am so pleased to hear you have a new date through, I'm keeping everything crossed that this is the one!!!! You really deserve this chance & I know you will give it your everything xxxx

Awww thank you so much Nikki and Angie and everyone else that is wishing me luck. I looking forward to starting the milk diet tomorrow and im hoping it doesnt get cancelled the day before...im staying positive.
Im getting a bit more excited but more scared to be honest.

Its lovley to here from you both and angie you have given me so much incouragement in the past and i thank you so much for that. Love to you both and thank you. xxxx

Back