• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Well I don’t seem to learn at the moment. Don’t know why but lost the plot on Monday and ate rubbish basically including chocolate. Thought I had got away with it but Wednesday morning the Bitch got her own back with dumping big time. Was not sure I was going to be able to go to work but got there finally. On a happier note I lapped the husband twice in the gym this week during body attack. Back to the drawing board and restart for me

Big hugs xx

At least you’ve jumped straight back onto the wagon, fantastic that you lapped A, not just once but twice. Big hugs lovely, great talking to you, hopefully see you soon xx

Well I don’t seem to learn at the moment. Don’t know why but lost the plot on Monday and ate rubbish basically including chocolate. Thought I had got away with it but Wednesday morning the Bitch got her own back with dumping big time. Was not sure I was going to be able to go to work but got there finally. On a happier note I lapped the husband twice in the gym this week during body attack. Back to the drawing board and restart for me

Thats the whole reason we need this tool. It gives you the kick you need. On one hand I want to be one of those people who don’t dump, when I get my op, but on the other I think I need that reminder. It’s a tool that is doing it job hope you have fully recovered x

Soooo happy today, lost 2 and a quarter lbs, weight today 12 stone 13 and three quarter pounds, finally in the 12s. Not been there for so many years. Three weeks until we go on holiday so need to keep pushing on xx

Whoop whoop :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner::0clapper:that’s brilliant Maria you should be so proud xxxx

Congratulations lovely :winner::thankyouthankyou:that’s fantastic, very well done your amazing xxxx

Soooo happy today, lost 2 and a quarter lbs, weight today 12 stone 13 and three quarter pounds, finally in the 12s. Not been there for so many years. Three weeks until we go on holiday so need to keep pushing on xx

Wow! That's great to be in the 12s. You are doing so fab.xx

View attachment 20641 Standing with my late friend’s children last night and for the first time I felt “small” in my size 14 dress from Monsoon, previously size 22/24
Wow you look beautiful, absolutely fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself lovely, a size 14, amazing is that “the” dress ? Xxxx :hugs:

View attachment 20641 Standing with my late friend’s children last night and for the first time I felt “small” in my size 14 dress from Monsoon, previously size 22/24

You look gorgeous Maria what a pretty lady. The dress is beautiful. I bet your OH is so proud of his lady xxx Bloody well done what an achievement lovely lady xx I’m in ore of your journey xxx you put the inspiration into inspirational xx

You look so happy @Maria61 Really healthy and glowing.x

Back