• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Well I never learn do I. I had a McFlurry last night and had a major dump this morning. I have now called my bypass “bitch” as she is not my friend at the moment. My own fault though

It is a new world we are in isn't it. I think it probably will take years for our minds to catch-up to the fact that we have different digestive systems. That's why I had to name my new stomach. She's an entity of her own with her own mind that I cannot control like I could have controlled my old stomach. I have a similar story today about not learning my lesson.xx

It is a new world we are in isn't it. I think it probably will take years for our minds to catch-up to the fact that we have different digestive systems. That's why I had to name my new stomach. She's an entity of her own with her own mind that I cannot control like I could have controlled my old stomach. I have a similar story today about not learning my lesson.xx
Hope you feel ok, dumping is dreadful x

:winner: Yay your almost there, another week or 2 in the gym, you’ve so got this lovely xxx

Congratulations! You'll be in the 12's before you know it.x

Hey Maria! You're doing amazing, soooo close to your target. I'm so excited for you!!
I saw this ice cream they have now called halo top and for the whole tub it's under 400 calories, some flavours being closer to 300. I was thinking maybe you could buy yourself some for the next time you fancy some ice cream and hopefully you wont experience any horrible dumping. I haven't had any since having surgery so i cant speak from experience with how well it actually goes down but a scoop would definitely be worth a try if you fancy a treat.

Hey Maria! You're doing amazing, soooo close to your target. I'm so excited for you!!
I saw this ice cream they have now called halo top and for the whole tub it's under 400 calories, some flavours being closer to 300. I was thinking maybe you could buy yourself some for the next time you fancy some ice cream and hopefully you wont experience any horrible dumping. I haven't had any since having surgery so i cant speak from experience with how well it actually goes down but a scoop would definitely be worth a try if you fancy a treat.
Thanks Victoria and I have seen Halo but still can’t be trusted to have it in the freezer at home as I would even now try to eat it all! Addiction still soo hard to break xx

Marie61. Never a truer word hun struggle everyday x

I know that feeling xx

Put on a pound this week. It happens. Need to work harder this week
Aw bless you, I’m dreading that happening to me it must be so hard to stay focused, you do so very well lovely xx

You'll get that off and more. You're really hard working and doing well with your overall weight loss.x

Well I don’t seem to learn at the moment. Don’t know why but lost the plot on Monday and ate rubbish basically including chocolate. Thought I had got away with it but Wednesday morning the Bitch got her own back with dumping big time. Was not sure I was going to be able to go to work but got there finally. On a happier note I lapped the husband twice in the gym this week during body attack. Back to the drawing board and restart for me

Oh no, I hope you feel better now.x

Back