• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Hope it all goes well today lovely. They can’t fail to be impressed with you Your the most awesome inspiration xx
Thanks Irene. All went really well. Louise the lovely dietician tells me I have lost 2 stone since I was last at Luton in February, not as fast as some people but I am happy with this. I asked her if I am doing ok and what they expect and she said they would expect by patients to lose 60 to 80% of their excess weight in the first year and I am 10months out and have lost 65% with 2 months to go. I am sooohappy today, 2lbs to go to be at 7 stone loss. Love my bypass and this Group and all your support xxx

Thanks Irene. All went really well. Louise the lovely dietician tells me I have lost 2 stone since I was last at Luton in February, not as fast as some people but I am happy with this. I asked her if I am doing ok and what they expect and she said they would expect by patients to lose 60 to 80% of their excess weight in the first year and I am 10months out and have lost 65% with 2 months to go. I am sooohappy today, 2lbs to go to be at 7 stone loss. Love my bypass and this Group and all your support xxx

Oh that’s amazing Maria if there was an advert for WLS you could definitely front it What a lady you are xx I hope I can replicate your determination and success xxx :) I hoping to love my bypass too. I definitely don’t think I could do this without everyone on this forum xx

Wow Maria 65% gone already that's amazing, no wonder you are so happy. It really is inspirational what you have achieved! xx

Oh that’s amazing Maria if there was an advert for WLS you could definitely front it What a lady you are xx I hope I can replicate your determination and success xxx :) I hoping to love my bypass too. I definitely don’t think I could do this without everyone on this forum xx
Thanks Irene so very much for your kind words, I not confident to discuss my statistics outside this forum for fear of failing and regaining this weight but hope so much to keep going and keep it off for ever with everyone’s help and support, life long commitment now xx

Thanks Irene so very much for your kind words, I not confident to discuss my statistics outside this forum for fear of failing and regaining this weight but hope so much to keep going and keep it off for ever with everyone’s help and support, life long commitment now xx

Your a strong kind and very lovely lady I’m sure that you will never fail with this We will all fall off the Waggon at times it’s only human. It’s what we do about it. I know I haven’t been on the forum very long but long enough to realise that your mind battle is very nearly won. You have proved that when you came back from your holidays.

It’s the hardest thing to do resist things that in the past we gave into But you are a shining example I for one admire you greatly. I feel so privileged to share in the journeys of the lovely people on this forum to be able to share thoughts without being judged for our failures and to be celebrated for our successes People outside the forum only see the failures xxx

You have done remarkably well. You already have achieved so much with your active holidays and having the motivation to go to the gym to get your excess holiday weight off quickly. I really admire the fight you have to be successful with your bypass and to live an enjoyable life. You've got the perfect balance.x

You have done remarkably well. You already have achieved so much with your active holidays and having the motivation to go to the gym to get your excess holiday weight off quickly. I really admire the fight you have to be successful with your bypass and to live an enjoyable life. You've got the perfect balance.x
Thanks so much xx

Very very very very very proud of you, you are an incredibly amazing lady, great talking to you, hope you get your voice back soon. Huge hugs lovely xxxxx

Not been so good on food choices this weekend. All my nutty husbands fault for going camping on his own for 4 nights. But still hitting the gym and loving my Fitbit. So far this week Zumba Sunday, combat last night and attack tonight. Day off tomorrow to visit my brother in law and on we go for the rest of the week. Never thought of myself as a gym bunny lol xxx

Well you definitely are a gym bunny! Hopefully this week your food choices improve.x

You put me to shame you really do xxx

Not been so good on food choices this weekend. All my nutty husbands fault for going camping on his own for 4 nights. But still hitting the gym and loving my Fitbit. So far this week Zumba Sunday, combat last night and attack tonight. Day off tomorrow to visit my brother in law and on we go for the rest of the week. Never thought of myself as a gym bunny lol xxx
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::hugs: Xxx

Well the bitch played me up mega this morning and I still cannot work out what caused the worst dumping I have ever experienced. I am at a real loss as I have been making a real effort food wise these last few days. Sometimes there seems no reason whatsoever, she is not my friend today

Well the bitch played me up mega this morning and I still cannot work out what caused the worst dumping I have ever experienced. I am at a real loss as I have been making a real effort food wise these last few days. Sometimes there seems no reason whatsoever, she is not my friend today

Hope you are feeling a bit better now :-( not nice. She is aptly named and living up to her name You don’t mind I guess when it’s warranted. Hope you can discover the culprit so it doesn’t kick off again xx

I've read in several places that quite of there is not rhyme or reason to why dumping happens, you can eat something one day and be fine and another time you'll eat it and get dumping. I think that's what worries me the most about having surgery, if I was a work and it happened what would I do?
I hope you feel better soon xx

I've read in several places that quite of there is not rhyme or reason to why dumping happens, you can eat something one day and be fine and another time you'll eat it and get dumping. I think that's what worries me the most about having surgery, if I was a work and it happened what would I do?
I hope you feel better soon xx
That is what I am now scared about Sandra so I am going to leave a set of spare clothes at work from now on. I was so glad I was at home when it happened and there was no warning, could have been so embarrassing. Feeling better now and off to body combat xxx

Back