• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Hopefully it won't happen when you are at work and that it's all out your system.x

That is what I am now scared about Sandra so I am going to leave a set of spare clothes at work from now on. I was so glad I was at home when it happened and there was no warning, could have been so embarrassing. Feeling better now and off to body combat xxx
That's a good idea, but I was also thinking of the tiredness, so many people when dumping have to lay down and even sleep it off, how could you do that at work, especially when I'm generally on my own. Did you get sleepy with yours? xx

That's a good idea, but I was also thinking of the tiredness, so many people when dumping have to lay down and even sleep it off, how could you do that at work, especially when I'm generally on my own. Did you get sleepy with yours? xx
I didn’t get sleepy but felt quite unwell for a while. It is truly horrid when it happens xx

I didn’t get sleepy but felt quite unwell for a while. It is truly horrid when it happens xx
I'm not looking forward to that. Thankfully it passes pretty quickly :( xx

OMG Maria that’s so wonderful hats off to you girl You are truly amazing I’ve said it before and will say it again I’m getting close to my surgery now and if I can do it with as much determination and commitment as you then I will be be happy xxx :) :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::winner::angel::woohoo:

Congratulations! 100lbs loss is amazing. You have definitely worked hard for it. I'm so pleased for you.xx

OMG Maria that’s so wonderful hats off to you girl You are truly amazing I’ve said it before and will say it again I’m getting close to my surgery now and if I can do it with as much determination and commitment as you then I will be be happy xxx :) :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::winner::angel::woohoo:
Thanks so much dear Irene, you can do this too I know it xx

Weight today 12 stone 5 lb, lost 4 lb this week. Ages since that happened. But 2 things happened, got over the 7 stone loss and reached 100 lbs weight loss. No words to describe how I feel, best thing I have ever done xxx

Aw Maria that's so great! I'm super happy for you. You've worked so hard and now you're getting all the benefits. I just read your message about your appointment too. 65% is amazing! You're doing so so well and you're looking so beautiful. Congratulations again on such an achievement! Amazing...

:hugs:

Dare I ask how the Bitch is today she behaving for you xx

Aw Maria that's so great! I'm super happy for you. You've worked so hard and now you're getting all the benefits. I just read your message about your appointment too. 65% is amazing! You're doing so so well and you're looking so beautiful. Congratulations again on such an achievement! Amazing...

:hugs:
Thanks dear Victoria, you are doing so well too xx

Weight today 12 stone 5 lb, lost 4 lb this week. Ages since that happened. But 2 things happened, got over the 7 stone loss and reached 100 lbs weight loss. No words to describe how I feel, best thing I have ever done xxx
Wow, I'm so happy for you Maria xx

Dare I ask how the Bitch is today she behaving for you xx
Ha ha much better today thank goodness, don’t want that again ever xx

Ah that’s good hun can’t have you poorly xx

Maria I am so bloody pleased for you, your an absolute star, very very well done my lovely :thankyouthankyou::winner: cxxxx

Back