• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Two classes in a row :eek: You're a super calorie burning machine! Nice work.x

Oh Crikey!! Maria Wonder Woman :) your amazing xxxxx:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Decided to give spinning a go last night followed by body combat. Body racked with pain this morning and walking like a cowboy but also had great fun. Need to get padded gym leggings for next go at spinning lil xx
Wow Maria and in this heat too, I think it would kill me off lol. Well done, but sorry you're in pain, hopefully it's one those no pain, no gain scenarios and it eases off tomorrow x

You never cease to amaze me, well done doesn’t even cut it :winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner: Xxxxx

Internet down at home. Overnight in a hotel tonight so catching up with everyon. Virgin media coming out on Wednesday to fix it so not much from me just now. Stayed the same today which I am pleased with as I was in Ireland for a few days visiting my sister for her 60th birthday. Catch up with you all soon xx

Internet down at home. Overnight in a hotel tonight so catching up with everyon. Virgin media coming out on Wednesday to fix it so not much from me just now. Stayed the same today which I am pleased with as I was in Ireland for a few days visiting my sister for her 60th birthday. Catch up with you all soon xx
Thought you were a bit quiet Maria, glad you're ok. Hope you had a good time in Ireland xx

Let me know when your home I’ll give you a call, enjoy Ireland xxx

Have a fab time Maria xxx

Weight today 12st4.5 lb. lost half pound only. Social life taking over a bit at the moment but as long as I don’t go up I don’t mind. It’s my birthday on Monday so going to theatre tonight to see 42nd Street and family BBQ tomorrow so will be happy to stay stable this week xx

@Maria61 Your comparison pictures are amazing! You have done so well with your weight loss and for this week a loss is a loss even if its small. I hope you had a fab time at the theatre last night and a great time at your family BBQ.xx

Weight today 12st4.5 lb. lost half pound only. Social life taking over a bit at the moment but as long as I don’t go up I don’t mind. It’s my birthday on Monday so going to theatre tonight to see 42nd Street and family BBQ tomorrow so will be happy to stay stable this week xx
Well done lovely, enjoy 42nd street, a social life is important too, big hugs xxxx

View attachment 20784 Weight loss been slow lately but comparison pictures from 11 months ago to now help reinforce how worthwhile and life changing this surgery is. Would love to have tummy tuck and arm lifts x
OMG OMG that’s incredible, you look so transformed and very beautiful too, you look amazing, truly amazing, well done doesn’t even cut it :thankyouthankyou::winner: xxxxx

View attachment 20784 Weight loss been slow lately but comparison pictures from 11 months ago to now help reinforce how worthwhile and life changing this surgery is. Would love to have tummy tuck and arm lifts x

Wow Maria proper skinny mini What a transformation gorgeous lady Xxx

@Maria61 Your comparison pictures are amazing! You have done so well with your weight loss and for this week a loss is a loss even if its small. I hope you had a fab time at the theatre last night and a great time at your family BBQ.xx
Thanks dear Kim, theatre is tonight and family tomorrow xx

Back