• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Saw consultant and having bladder repair and hysterectomy on 15 November. So happy to get a date but so sad too as no gym for 3 months or so xxx
It will be worth it in the long run and it’ll help your recovery to have something to look forward too xxx

Saw consultant and having bladder repair and hysterectomy on 15 November. So happy to get a date but so sad too as no gym for 3 months or so xxx

I’m so pleased you have a date Maria. Sorry it’s not sooner for you You will soon be back to top form in fact you will be even better I’m sure Xx

So happy that you got a date. Now you can just focus on recovery.x

Not long to wait now and getting it all done in one hit is good, you'll soon be as good as new once you've healed xx

Oh maria im so glad u got a date to get it all sorted hope u have a speedy recovery love its hard when life gets in way of ur plans but you will soon be on road to recovery untill then i hope u manage to stay as pain free as u can and dont get too board ur used to such a busy schedule
Thanks lovely Jackie xx

Stayed the same weight this week, I am quite happy with this as I cannot do any exercise for now. I really can’t wait for my surgery as I am so uncomfortable. It is painful sometimes and I can’t sleep. I have had so much support from all you lovely people and my family and my gym buddies. Two of the instructors have offered me help with getting back to exercise when the time comes. It really is so frustrating to be zipping around the gym nearly every day to doing nothing in an instant. But the weight loss surgery had made me so much healthier and fitter to go through this surgery. Sorry for rambling, roll on 15 November xxx

Oh Maria my heart goes out to you it really does :hugs: Fabulous that you have stayed the same your such a strong lady :). Wish I had something more I can say other than. I hope the pain eases and you feel more comfortable. Counting down the days for you xx

Oh Maria my heart goes out to you it really does :hugs: Fabulous that you have stayed the same your such a strong lady :). Wish I had something more I can say other than. I hope the pain eases and you feel more comfortable. Counting down the days for you xx
Thanks Irene so kind, I am fine really, 12 days to go xx

You will be fighting fit soon maria make the most of this time to sit and see how far u have come and wait till ur proper fit b4 resuming any exercise as hard as it might be we dont want any damage doing to urself u will soon get bk to great workouts ...home made christmas cards will keep u occupied all november very therapeutic aswell

You will be fighting fit soon maria make the most of this time to sit and see how far u have come and wait till ur proper fit b4 resuming any exercise as hard as it might be we dont want any damage doing to urself u will soon get bk to great workouts ...home made christmas cards will keep u occupied all november very therapeutic aswell
Thanks Jackie, Xmas cards sound a great idea xx

Stayed the same weight this week, I am quite happy with this as I cannot do any exercise for now. I really can’t wait for my surgery as I am so uncomfortable. It is painful sometimes and I can’t sleep. I have had so much support from all you lovely people and my family and my gym buddies. Two of the instructors have offered me help with getting back to exercise when the time comes. It really is so frustrating to be zipping around the gym nearly every day to doing nothing in an instant. But the weight loss surgery had made me so much healthier and fitter to go through this surgery. Sorry for rambling, roll on 15 November xxx
It must be frustrating, but it's one of those things that are sent to try us. You just have to ride this one out hun, but know it's not going to be forever, you'll soon be back better than ever and pain free xx

Your not rambling at all, it must be so difficult for you especially with not sleeping too, try and remain positive lovely and well done on staying the same too, speak soon xxx

Back